Reviews for Preferred by Predators
I.S.Teigen chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Wow. Is this complete or are there more chapters? :)
momsteps chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So dark. I'd love to read more.
wheather79 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So well-written and gutwrenching. The last line absolutely killed me. "Sleeplessness doesn't mean there are no nightmares. This nightmare is never-ending." I have a feeling I will be thinking about this for a while. xo
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Omg I loved it, cant you continue it?
Eh Bien chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow, that is dark. Extremely well written and kind of fascinating, but disturbing. You've taken Twilight from juvenile fantasy all the way to genuine, mature horror story. Very well done.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very creative tie-in. So emotionally gripping! You have a sensitive spirit. Thank you for writing.
Great Chemistry chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I actually put off reading this until I knew I would have plenty of time. Skimming from a cellphone screen would not do.

The hopelessness was crippling to read. I am always impressed with how you can do that to me. You made her emotions and actions seem so *right* it's scary. I'm still in shock.

Thank you writing and sharing this. It has a well deserved place in the contest.
vampgirl138 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Whew! What an intense beginning.
Aleeab4u chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This packs such a punch. Absolutely gut wrenching and raw. I loved every word even as I curled in around my too sensitive nerves in a vain effort to protect myself. And it was in vain. You ripped out my heart. Its bleeding at your feet. I'll come and get it back later...when I stop crying.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Another heartbreaker! Really well done - I loved the twist with Bella going to Volterra and still not getting what she wanted. Congratulations.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
good god, that was powerful. i dont want to thank you for this story. i want to embrace you, and shoo away all the spiders and - all the little girls? i want to raise them UP.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I wept when I read this. So well done! Congratulations Solareclipses!

Becca
Sea4Me chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow, very powerful and very well done. You're sensitive to matters many wouldn't even stop to consider. You might want to share this with appropriate groups, blogs.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
An amazing story of a person who needed an out and instead found a living nightmare.
aanvicullen17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
wow...no words for this one...the vampires seemed so real! extremely well written! couldn't stop reading...