Reviews for The Ninth
world domination all the way
add raven to the Ninth raven as a villain is hot.
dead-soulreaper chapter 16 . 3/28
i say have naruto pull a joker from the dark knight aka just wanna watch the world burn
this story is awesome please add more to it soon.
have conquer the world or a large country and maybe have a haram after all destroy the world is an old hat now world domination is more fun.
Bomertank chapter 20 . 1/14
It's good you should finish it
avidreaded chapter 20 . 1/7
Why you no update. And I'm amending my statement from chap 1 this is definately dark naruto no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
avidreaded chapter 1 . 1/7
That's not really dark more like 'not giving a shit' if I were to classify it right now. Dark is usually more brutal and vicious and aggressive and somewhat enjoying of the brutality.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Please update the new chapter dude please.
Jp84 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I so want more this is good
kid aztec chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Such a good story. I really hope you continue it
afi123 chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I want more ,
afi123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
looks promising.
Master Xehanort chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
I love this story keep going and can Naruto show Raven just who she is dealing with in the next chapter?
AuthorKnight90 chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
I think Naruto plans should be more complex than a simple taking over the world or killing off either Metahuman or Humans.

Yet I will suggest a combination with some of the several choices.

The build up is to bring him into next status of what he is. Everything from this point on should be about to bring fort the other Bijuu into being for him to absorb into him as to grow in power, While he slow creating a secret Kingdom from all his recruit as he slow try to put loyalty into they're mind and heart. The plan with the bijuu is to become both the new Juubi and achieve is becoming a Rikudō Sennin. He also trying to create a paradise to both Metahuman and the loyal humans he may come across. When everything succeed he will eventually make the whole whole like his little paradise til everyone will either become part of his kingdom or The world will become like him. He won't kill human like Harley Quinn (If she loyal to him) or Talia Al Ghul and he won't killed Metahuman like Livewire or Poision Ivy, which want to live in a peaceful environment or want to live free. While some will converted into being like him he will exterminate everyone who he believe that are evil or won't convert into his kingdom, yet you should keep it in later sequel in a Naruto & Justice League Crossover flick after this. Also one finale note is he want to killed Trigon so he won't get in his way.

I say more but That after you decide on my Ideas and I can't think of it right now.