Reviews for Phoenix
jermak99 chapter 1 . 4/23
This was so sad yet so beautiful!
Tan R chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this story so much. Can't remember if I reviewed it...i'll do another anyway. You're one of my favourite writers. You're so good that I am envious.
Sunshine1220 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Lanna chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Wow...so intense, loved it. Thanks.
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Hi Kiya,
Don't know how I've miss this, but it was fantastic as usual! Miss you writing fanficc!

Kat
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
After the things Edward said to her about her never being able to replace Tanya, I would have kicked his ass out. Everything he said was irrelevant. You love me? SO? Ill never measure up to your ghosts, so theres no fucking point in trying.

Ya, Edward has to go.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
That was an emotional roller coaster but I loved it!
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Omg. Man-looking. You know. I didn't know that more men have that issue. Seriously.
Scoobylover68 chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Just beautiful :-)
PAT2024 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
What a beautiful story. I read it a while ago, but enjoyed so much reading it again. So well written. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Oh my gosh. This was beautiful and heartbreaking and amazing. I hope you've written many more stories, or plan to, because I am going to favorite you as soon as I can log into my account. Gracious. You are so gifted.
Jean chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Wonderful story! As a widow I would love to think that life could be happy again but maybe not for me. But now that I finally have a granddaughter, I do have love again. Not the same but just as beautiful! Your stories have made me laugh out loud and I want you to know I have really enjoyed every one I have read!
EVK70 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Love it :)
Annie815 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This was amazing. I actually cried when i knew what happen. Like really really cried. They were so cute and then... Just loved it. Thank you for writing it
Ann