Reviews for Phoenix
pappy73 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Reading this has put alot into perspective for I can't say how I will cope with it later, I can say that,with this story it helps teach with grief now. My dad is very ill as I type this. I have taken care of him for 11yrs now, by the grieving process no matter who it is, is never easy.

Topics such as these are hard to teach,or reach out did an amazing job.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A beautiful story! Definitely deserving of 1st place. Congrats on your win.

kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wow, this was amazing. it took me a while to figure it out, but wow. amazing to find love again, even though i was broken hearted by what happened, everyone deserves love again.
paragod chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Happy tears...

Thanks,

Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Brilliant story x

Beautifully written :)
Buboobear chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh man, it has been so long since fic actually made me cry. Not anymore. This was so beautifully written and heartbreaking. I'm so glad you won the popular vote. And they most definitely deserved that HEA.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautifully written.

A whole range of emotions were felt in this story. I was shocked when I figured out that Tanya & Bri were dead.

Congrats on the wins.
devil.intheheaven chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
amazing story... loved it... :)
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was beautiful, so well written,...my heart ached for Edward and Bella, and was so happy for them in the end. Great job!
team rob chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
missmadtastic chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Beautiful, wonderful, incredible, sweet, sad, lovely, emotional (I could have used a lot more adjectives but I think that would make my review quite long! lol) story. I teared up as I read it. It's absolutely amazing. You're a talented and beautiful writer. I enjoy your stories greatly. Thank you for sharing your brilliant work :)
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was neatly and beautifully done in a short space. The use of the stroller as a recurring theme was a nice twist. It was interesting how you had me believing in an illicit affair before you revealed that Edward was suffering from grief and trauma. I've always wondered whether it is true that those bereaved like this suffer from guilt that make them not want happiness again, because they don't feel they deserve it? I guess if you're clinically depressed that could easily be true, but is it a normal stress reaction? (Or just convenient for writers..:-) Thanks for sharing this, I love your writing!
RedApple-Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
wow... beautifully written...you made me cry more than once...
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Beautifully done, I love the first part especially and how you led into it. Looking forward to more of your writing.
Antsi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I cried, I laughed and I fell in love. This was brilliant, thank you so much.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »