Reviews for Phoenix
EmziBob chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
amazing story i actually cried in parts :( your a brilliant writer and inspiring intense emotions from your readers is not an easy feat so congrats. keep up the good work and thanks for a great read :)
shadowed by passion chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh that was such a heartache. Happy they got their much deserved happiness at the end!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
awwww ; ; evil person o for the first half of the story i thought they were on the outs and he was being abused o and you totally meant that, i'm sure! evil evil!
Voodoooo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful... Stunning... Moving...

I can't find the right words to tell you how much I loved this one shot. So thank you for sharing your talent with us :)

Take care,

loyal-girl4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is so beautifully written. An absolute masterpiece that moved me. You have talent in writing; don't stop. I can't wait to read anything else you've written.
The TwilightTwin chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
great story :)
sigulya chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
WOW! I never will betiered reading your work, it;s brilliant!

lemonangeljuice chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Now that was a heart warming story with just enough angst. I love HEA! Thank you
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow. So amazing. Very emotional. I'm not one for short stories, but this felt very complete as is . TY.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Beautiful. I cried. I cried a lot.
pappy73 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Reading this has put alot into perspective for I can't say how I will cope with it later, I can say that,with this story it helps teach with grief now. My dad is very ill as I type this. I have taken care of him for 11yrs now, by the grieving process no matter who it is, is never easy.

Topics such as these are hard to teach,or reach out did an amazing job.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A beautiful story! Definitely deserving of 1st place. Congrats on your win.

kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
wow, this was amazing. it took me a while to figure it out, but wow. amazing to find love again, even though i was broken hearted by what happened, everyone deserves love again.
paragod chapter 1 . 4/17/2012