Reviews for Phoenix
Just Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was good
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You are amazing. You are phenomenal. Your writing is simply fantastic. Get published one day. Grace literature with your talents
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I cried so much through out this entire story. It was only one chapter, but it touched so deeply and wanted you to know how much I absolutely loved it.
irelandk chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
duramater chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is one of the best one shots I've ever read.

So well done.

I'm only sorry that I did't come across it sooner.

Thanks for writing.
kayla711 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Beautiful and passionate. I loved it! Tears and rapid heart beats and smiles all in one shot.
calbers chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
A really emotional and heartwarming (in the end) story. Enjoyed the ride very much.
EmziBob chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
amazing story i actually cried in parts :( your a brilliant writer and inspiring intense emotions from your readers is not an easy feat so congrats. keep up the good work and thanks for a great read :)
shadowed by passion chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh that was such a heartache. Happy they got their much deserved happiness at the end!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
awwww ; ; evil person o for the first half of the story i thought they were on the outs and he was being abused o and you totally meant that, i'm sure! evil evil!
Voodoooo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful... Stunning... Moving...

I can't find the right words to tell you how much I loved this one shot. So thank you for sharing your talent with us :)

Take care,

Voodoooo'
loyal-girl4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is so beautifully written. An absolute masterpiece that moved me. You have talent in writing; don't stop. I can't wait to read anything else you've written.
The TwilightTwin chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
great story :)
sigulya chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
WOW! I never will betiered reading your work, it;s brilliant!

yours