Reviews for Phoenix
Keltyr chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Very well written story...got me right into their world.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is just sad and i hate bella for pushing him. One year id not enough time to even remotely get over something like that. I would move the ut of her house. I would slso like to kick bellas stupid ass.
Darienlover chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This was so heartbreackingly beautiful. Damn! You made me sob like q child. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story written in such a beautiful way.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Erm, losing parents doesn't really compare to losing a wife and a daughter. Plus it happened only a year ago.
renewagain chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This was very well done!
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Well that hurt and then I was happy again. So many emotions through this whole story. Thank you for this. It was amazing!

Lori
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wow!
I wish there was more!
Awesome story!
Twilightlover281 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I felt as if I was about to cry at any moment while reading this story. LOVED IT!
robela chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Thank you,it is a beautiful story!
posum chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Just wow..how I love your stories! Please more E and B!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wondering around FF and realized I had never read this story of yours...it was beautiful! You are such a gifted writer and I look forward to Romeo!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Amazing! Love it
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
It's really one of the best one-shots I ever read, It's a beautiful and it makes you cry and laugh, I really love it!
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
tragic, heartbreaking, and yet so beautiful and hopeful at the end.
katiesky chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Gosh, I don't even know what to say. This is by far my favorite one-shot that I've ever read. I was actually so heartbroken for Edward and Bella, which isn't surprising, but my goodness, this is amazing. No wonder you won with this, it's flawless.
457 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »