Reviews for Phoenix
katiesky chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Gosh, I don't even know what to say. This is by far my favorite one-shot that I've ever read. I was actually so heartbroken for Edward and Bella, which isn't surprising, but my goodness, this is amazing. No wonder you won with this, it's flawless.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh my .. this was tragic and wonderful. Made my emotions flair up and out of my tear ducts. Amazing story and writing. Well done.
TMart37 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Jeez Louise, I went through every emotion reading your story. I was almost a happy basket case by the end of it. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Loved this story. So emotional and yet, beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Wow that was amazing sweetie! Thx!
njwriter62 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Loved this!
romycullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was so beautiful, thank you for writing this and sharing it with us readers
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful story!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy Crow! You hit every emotion there is. Tremendous sadness, grief, guilt, TEARS, crazy, hope, healing, acceptance, love love & love that conquers all. Wow..Excellent story & easy to see why it's a winner!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You know I read this when it first came out, loved it and never knew you wrote it?
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Good morning Kiya, I hope all is well. I pulled this from Swan's Bookstore this morning. What a heartbreaking beginning. I am so glad it turned out well. Thank you so much for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
flojo03 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Realky enjiyed this story even the heartbreak of lose but also them finding themselves on the other side
LadyCraft chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A beautiful story.. brought a few tears to me
Nelleke chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was a beautiful story. All I can say is, sigh... Phoenix really would be a beautiful name for their child.
443 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »