Reviews for Phoenix
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
WOW! Just-WOW! I literally stumbled into the entries for this contest after I read the second place winning entry-when I saw you won first place, I had to read your entry, too!

I don't think I've ever read a one-shot that was this powerful. It was so REAL. I loved it! Congratulations-you most definitely deserve them!
twijie chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is such a wonderful story. They both deserve to be happy.
The Other Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow this story is amazing, so sad though, I cried when I realised they were dead! This story is even better the second time round when you read all the stuff about Edward pretending to be with Tanya and Bri in the present, god it breaks my heart!

Thanks so much for writing such a lovely story xx
sparklymagpie chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I just loved it! The way it started was mysterious and then the way it evolved just giving us hints and steering it in all around was amazing. You can sure pack a lot into a O/S. But then i love everything you write!

Merrily

Kat
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh Kiya This story is really lovely!

Well done on winning in the contest;)
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
What a wonderful story, I cried my eyes out! Thank you, Kiya!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Holy hell, I'm a mess or snot and tears. I don't have the time to go back and read every one shot I've read, but I think that's the absolute best one ever. You really know how to pack a punch with words. Beautiful words. Thanks for sharing.
so absurd chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
What an amazing story! Thank you so much, I still have tears in my eyes!
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
What a beautiful, heartbreaking, wonderful story!
robertnkristen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Possibly the best O/S i've ever read ! it made me cry and laugh at the same time...can't have a good fanfic without an angst and my heart definitly ached the whole time.!

I'm glad they're finally happy. They certainly do deserve it...!

Thanks bb..!
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Read it twice! So good!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Absolutely wonderful.
hissmiles chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
God, you totally made me cry my eyes out!

Wonderful, heart breaking writing! And very elegantly sliding in the tragedy at the beginning...

Thank you for giving me such a great story to treasure - once more you didn't disappoint...
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So not surprised to see your name attached to this - not that I guessed earlier! This was my very favorite story in the contest. The stroller image still haunts me!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Absolutely heart wrenching and beautiful at the same time. Great writing. :)
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »