Reviews for Phoenix
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Sequel?!
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy Crow! You hit every emotion there is. Tremendous sadness, grief, guilt, TEARS, crazy, hope, healing, acceptance, love love & love that conquers all. Wow..Excellent story & easy to see why it's a winner!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You know I read this when it first came out, loved it and never knew you wrote it?
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Good morning Kiya, I hope all is well. I pulled this from Swan's Bookstore this morning. What a heartbreaking beginning. I am so glad it turned out well. Thank you so much for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
flojo03 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Realky enjiyed this story even the heartbreak of lose but also them finding themselves on the other side
LadyCraft chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A beautiful story.. brought a few tears to me
midnitereader chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was a beautiful story. All I can say is, sigh... Phoenix really would be a beautiful name for their child.
perpetually chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Amazing story. Really incredible.
tennesseelamb chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow. Just. Wow! This was 2 best onesjot ive everread. The end.
CSG chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That was fantastic & beautiful. So well written & im glad i found it on FB. Thank you for sharing it! :)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was a great one shot and. A very deserving winner. I found this recd on ms swans bookstore. Thanks.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This was beautifully done.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was great and absolutely not what I was expecting when I first started reading!

Ms Torres
x
Snappher chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Tragic and beautiful!

I somehow misunderstood the beginning and thought Edward and his wife were miserable and that he and Bella had an affair and that his wife then left him and took his daughter! I am very, very sleepy,today and clearly off my game! Lol
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow, just wow! Lots and lots of tears here. Tears for Edward, tears for Bella,tears for his loss, tears for her loss, tears for them both and finally tears of happiness. What a wonderfully written story, thank you so much for saring it with us :)
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »