Reviews for Phoenix
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow, just wow! Lots and lots of tears here. Tears for Edward, tears for Bella,tears for his loss, tears for her loss, tears for them both and finally tears of happiness. What a wonderfully written story, thank you so much for saring it with us :)
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Loved it.
Gingerella chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Another fabulous story. Hankies at the ready. Thanks.
EmLou1987 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I loved this story. It's been on my TBR list for a while but I've only just got round to it. Great job! Very emotional
X x x
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wonderful!
Amna chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
amazing story... i usually dont review but your story was amazing...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Loved this so much and richly deserved the awards! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
sulliedsoles chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow, this was wonderful. Heartbreaking and hopeful, all wrapped up into this beautiful package. :) Thank you for sharing. xoxo
rachel garber chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was lovely, I read it once before but wasn't sure if I commented last time it was a sweet angsty but ultimately lovely story, thank you
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Loved it, especially the HEA. :)
youngandmature chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was fantastic, despite making my heart ache and making me cry terribly.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Beautiful story. Both angsty yet sweet. The emotions are real and the pain is really a something that I can feel myself. You did such a great job. Thankyou for sharing it with us :)
meelee72 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow, this was so good.- Had me on a tear jerking, emotional rollar coaster.
It was beautiful & heart breaking.
- A great potrayal that altho life will have its tragic happenings, life indeed must go on & love & happiness can be found again.
- Really great story.- Super job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This story was sweet sad and beautifully written - thank u :)
marley01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013