Reviews for Typical Friday Night
Thepenhand chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I am playing Audrey in our school's production of Little Shop, and I just wanted you to know that I thought this story was lovely and super cute. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
Audrey Fulquard chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Ooooooh boy. That was cute, funny, romantic... Just a whole lot of wonderful things. Literally grinning throughout all of it! Perfect characterisation! 3
ladramaticoentrance chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I loved it! The way you portrayed the characters was so accurate. I could really hear their voices as I read along! The whole thing was very sweet and adorable. Awesome job!
peristeronic chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
squeezing boobies. yep.

But in all honesty.. this is a beautiful fic. Very well written and perfectly in character. Thanks 3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This is a sigeston maybe you could wright a 5th chapter ware Syemour kicks Orin's sorry ass. It would be kind of funny. Like a laughing gas sucking abusive dentict gets his ass kicked by a plant nerd that is ocword at times. Haha that would be hillareos! But just a segestion.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Ya Seymour ganna beat up Orin! I assume. cute story.
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Okay. I couldn't stop grinning and giggling like an idiot through this whole thing. It was adorable! :) Thanks for writing.
AllieSaysRoar chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I just plowed through this entire story! Seymour's boyish stupidity was so cute... and so him!

Loved it!
IAteTheRamen chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Good thing I'm about to go to bed, because this story was putting me to sleep, and in a good way! Reading this was like reading a really good book whenever you have a hard time sleeping. I really liked it because I could practically feel the emotions in the story. I'd sometimes even mentally yell, "You go Seymour!". You did a fantastic job on this. _
showtunediva chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
This is a very sweet chapter. Please post more soon :)
bustoparadise chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Bwahahaha! This story was so cute and funny. :)

Did you just tell your entire mental diary to the sole object of your affection? Yes. Yes you did!

I guffawed like a buffoon at this line!
S. Snowflake chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
All right! Now for the more interesting stuff. The kiss scene was pretty good, though I was mostly racing through reading it the first time I read this to see if it would go anywhere. I found Seymour saying, "Woooow," after his first kiss pretty funny.

Somehow I think that Seymour would be a lot more tongue-tied after making love for the first time, to Audrey nonetheless. And that basement's gotta be cold, but I guess they don't care, now do they? *Tries to find more sexy music but only finds musical theater songs*

Now I only have two questions:

1. Is Orin actually going to get his ass kicked by a plant nerd?

2. What is Mr. Mushnik going to say about those two having sex in his store?

S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Yay for love confessions! Orin actually locked Audrey out in the rain…that's messed up. Then again, he's Orin.

The way Audrey confessed her feelings was really cute. She was almost shyer than Seymour. I also liked when Seymour fell off the bed. Gotta love that clumsiness. :)

Onto chapter 4!

Awkward Frenchie chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Can I just say that I love love love this story so far?

I've read both chapters a few times, and I can't wait for me. Everything about it just feels right spot-on for this, I love it. The way you write Seymour is so great, especially his confidence (or lack thereof).

Keep it up! :)

~Frenchie
S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Yet again, more funny! Now I kind of wish I had some of Audrey's point of view so that I could know if she really is up to something or if she is innocently driving Seymour crazy.

I also just like how Seymour is amazed that he feels confident. It's so like his character. Never confident in himself, especially not with girls. For him to feel that way would probably be amazing.

And dang! That's one slip I'm sure he doesn't regret! *Plays more sexy music*