Reviews for What Happens After Hours
SilverSparklez chapter 1 . 5/17
This is like one of my favourite Shizaya fanfictions~! The ending was HILARIOUS, I laughed so hard! I hope you'll make more of these. Maybe you should make Shizuo wear the bunny suit~! .
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh mi god I loved it, always knew that Izaya was one for the kinky stuff! XD and Kida at the end, I WISH I WAS HIM! I owuld kill to witnees thess two rutt like rabbits! (punperhapsfullyintendedbutitssostupidiwanttoslapmyself) Anyways, love it!
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
The ending! XD
Books 4 This Girl 1234 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh MY God... Blushes so bad.
1215Animefan chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
LOVED this story. It captured my attention very well and it had great detail to make me feel like I was there. Again, loved the story and hope you make more. Thank you for posting.
xenyaoo7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I loved the ending. Hilarious!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Kida! you should record it! Or at least.. take a picture.. 3
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *MAJOR nosebleed* LOVE IT! Shizaya forever! :3
Tsuki-Nii chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wooot! love it! w hehe poor masaomi scarred for life!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMG!OMG!OMG! SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! KEEP WRITING! I DESPERATLY WANT TO READ MORE!
from-bleachgirl
yaoilover6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that was so funny
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Me thinks Shizuo got possessive at the last part... XDDD
JezebelStrike chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lol the smut was great and I found it funny that it was Kida to see them and especially when Shizuo told him to 'Get the fuck out!' Hehe it is kind of ironic considering Shizuo is always yelling at Izaya instead.
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You shouldn't use the same word twice in a short sentence, for it makes the flow really weird and it doesn't sound as good.

when you have two men, you have to specify which actions belong to who otherwise it is confusing. You can't just be all 'Shizu pinned Izaya down and he kissed him on his mouth while he moaned and then he cried out.' It's like, whose doing what? And then it gets confusing. when Person A does actions then Person B does them, you have to put the names in to change it. Exampe: 'Shizu pinned Izaya down and kissed him on his mouth while Izaya moaned and the cried out.'

Also, 'more worse' sounds dumb. worse is simple enough, adding more to it makes it awkward sounding.

'sexily' is a stupid word, if you're saying he did something that was sexy you should say he was 'sensual' which actually means sexily. You can't just add 'ily' to verbs to change them to adverbs and ajatives.

You pay too much attention to certain things when you should pay more attention to other things, like kissing and the actual sex. You put loads of detail into the kissing parts, which are actually simple actions but when it comes for the actual sex to go down you cover it all in two short paragraphs. The actual action of sex is much more complex than kissing, between the two sex should have more detail and emotion than kissing for, in reality, kissing is hardly remembered when you're having sex.

I think you captured the characters well, though Shizuo doens't actually cuss that much. Izaya is such a tease. 3
Hatsune Miku 01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
O.O HOT! please do more if you can...expand on this story...i loved it! -Sai (Hatsune Miku01)