Reviews for The Road Home
TheNaggingCube chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
Visiting some of my childhood favorite fandoms and so happy to see such a quality story in SoSF. You were very true to the show. Very believable for the time the show aired in. Adored each and every bit of the family bond between Mike/Steve/Jeannie.

Hoping you have more in the fandom.
princessesmeralda chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
Great creative story!
Tanith2011 chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
Good epic with lots of action and, hurt Steve (a little sadistic of me but oh well...), Mike and Steve banter,...all in all I enjoyed reading this from start to finish!
Tanith2011 chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
Ouch for Steve! I hope he's not too badly hurt from the ordeal. And to think he wanted to be taken home instead of driven to the hospital! So typically him LOL.
Tanith2011 chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
OMG what a cliff hanger!

An action packed chapter! What a thrill ride this is turning out to be.
Tanith2011 chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
I sense a showdown is on the way and Steve is right in the thick of it! Good writing!
Tanith2011 chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
This is getting intense with Steve in the thick of it and possibly out of range for back up and then Mike finding the bodies!
Tanith2011 chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
Great build up on the case and the tension for the undercovers!
Tanith2011 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
And the plot thickens with more suspects, witnesses and evidence piling up not to mention more dangers for Steve!
mcatB chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
I've really enjoyed reading this story. The details and characters were very well thought out. And, as an h/c junkie, thanks for throwing Steve over the cliff! LOL! I look forward to more stories from you. Thanks.
Tanith2011 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Another great chapter! It was fun to read the playful but also necessary flirting between Steve and Ting.
Tanith2011 chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Wow, this chapter was packed with plenty of background information on the shady characters as well as Steve's undercover profile. Plenty of thought appears to have gone into describing the drug business making it all sound realistic.
Tanith2011 chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Some good insight on Steve's feelings of the undercover operation.
Blind Ninja Master chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Another great chapter! I sure hope Steve is going to be all right.

Please update soon!

Ash
jodm chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
By the time I read the last three chapters, I was holding my breath! The tension that you built up was incredible and the action so well-described that I could picture it perfectly, especially as I know the area where this part of the story is set. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »