Reviews for To Learn of Many Things
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh, this was a LOVELY fic! You've kept them all in character, and the reading of their friendship warms one's for sharing it!:)
IrishPrincess chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I wish LMM had given us more scenes like this one in AotI. You've created a delightful moment at Patty's Place that is true to the characters. Great job!
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Other than a couple words that I thought were a bit off, vocabulary-of-Montgomery-wise, I think you had the tone of LM Montgomery's writing pretty well down, especially in the beginning. It veered to simple dialogue near the end just a teeny bit. Still, enjoyable. Especially since I'm a fool. Oh, looky, Mentalist reference!

We're all fools; I just know I'm a fool.

Anyhow, I'm glad there's another Montgomery fan around the place. Rilla's my favorite of her characters because of the character development, I must say, since Anne was slightly more sharp and had a wilder personality but was always a sweetie from the start.

Anyhow, I'm off. Hopefully to watch Fugue in Red in the next 4 hours... so excited! (TiVo)
wildchild7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was sweet! I really loved your characterization of Phil. Well done!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I thought I was reading Montgomery herself. You nailed Phil's character perfectly, and she's such a winsome character. I will have to check out your 'Blue Castle' stories. I've never thought of searching for them before.