Reviews for Towards Something Better
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Hey, that was pretty good. Just finished the U series all over again and needed a bit more closure with Elena and Nate. Well done.
Avakris chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Great job capturing their personalities! This is a spectacular story, and deserves more attention.
Target Zero chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wonderful story! You really did a great job capture the characters well. I just love Nathan and Sully together. Than got for Uncharted 3; we finally got to see how they met. Great story!
theroguebirdy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE this story i read it and then watched the final cutscene and it just worked perfectly because while Sully and Nate are walking toward the plane Sully looks at his watch like he planned it along AWWWW Great job!
Fuzzyfezz chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I declare this canon haha. Seriously though, your style for Uncharted is the best I've seen and everything you wrote (as well as what the characters said) was incredibly believable. I'd love to see future uncharted fics from you, maybe what happens after 3? :D
Midnite Solstice chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Loved it! Very well written and the characters were nailed, especially Sully, well done :D
Midnite Solstice chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Interesting little oneshot. I got a little lost in the middle, but it was a weird transition and I kinda missed it. But I understand it, sorta. Anysways, I think it was written pretty well.
kiingdomkey chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was such a cute story! 8D I loved how Sully reacted to Elena's choice of the word family. The words of Sully tearing up made me wanna tear up! :'D Great job!
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Cute. :) Like the filler. I wish there had been more story between Nate and Elena in the third game, then it would have been absolute perfection.

~SnZ
Bdub chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ahh that was awesome! I've been waiting for someone to write something like this. Nice work :)
Jakelsx chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Nice work. I like how the dialogue was plausible for the characters, you got the sarcastic yet caring relationship between Nate and Sully. And I always like something to fill in the gaps of uncharted :)