Reviews for Honor a Hufflepuff
jukehero461 chapter 9 . 6/14
Holy shit... this was a beautiful story. I teared up. Thanks for such a great send off to an underappreciated character.
Shahismael chapter 9 . 4/30
An excellent tale, well written and emotional.
Keep up the excellent work.
livvie23 chapter 9 . 4/10
This story was very moving. I really appreciated how you fleshed out not only Cedric's character, but particularly Percy's. In canon, Percy is almost reprehensible with how he turns his back on his family in order to curry favor within the Ministry. It's so easy to forget that all human beings are more than two dimensional- even fictional characters!

It was a joy to see you bring his character to life, and show his vulnerability in having lost a good friend to a senseless act of violence. In fact, I felt that you did a wonderful job with all the characters (Ron, Neville, and Hermione specifically).

I almost wish that you used this as a spring board to re-imagine the subsequent years/books. You galvanized the wizarding population, set Harry up to actually be a force to be reckoned with, and still managed to set up Dumbledore as a character to be dealt with rather than bashed.
All in all, a wonderfully written fanficiton. I will certainly be looking at anything else you've written.

Happy Writing!
-Livvie23
SkyDD chapter 9 . 3/6
this story... no words for this beauty
SiofraPrince chapter 9 . 3/3
OMG, I was crying through pretty much all of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this amazing and heart-rending piece, and giving Cedric the remembrance that he deserves.
purrfus chapter 9 . 1/19
Fascinating view of right versus easy and the power of momentum. A good story by itself its even better as the opening story in the trilogy.
digbygreen chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
I cry every time I read this chapter.
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
That was amazing
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
I have to tell you, at times I wanted to cry because this story was so touching and perfect and *lets out a loud sigh* I can't wait to read more of your stuff! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
lovingfanfiction chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
I seriously love this story. After your most recent update, I knew I had to go back and reread this!
spk chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
I just found this story because it was referenced in an Author's Note of another story I was reading. I am so glad that I decided to check it out. I love the idea behind it and the way you had Harry honor Cedric. The Missing Man Formation always makes me choke up when I see it and I found it to be so appropriate for honoring Cedric. Great job! ;)
spk chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Love the way Harry & Hermione handled Fudge here! Inspired! :)
kurotenshi-08 chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
This was an incredible story I'm glad I found this it was very emotional and completely original.
hederatedstone chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
"Governments rise and fall, but honor is constant"

That sounds very similar to

"Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal"

it hits the right note, i believe
August Mayhem chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Quite possibly the best chapter yet. It was a vaguely damning of the human condition (going because everyone else was), but it was heartening and very emotional to see people give that much when it was brushed aside under the carpet in canon. I like this version much better.

August.