Reviews for Honor a Hufflepuff
stars90 chapter 9 . 7/27
This was beautiful. A true tale of remembrance.
trouble97018 chapter 9 . 7/2
The train ride taking Cedric home his eerily similar to one that occurred in June of 1968. Reading this story made me remember the second time my heart broke.
/s5t-PKyzKQw
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 6/25
I really love that last paragraph. (the rest of this, too, of course )
This is absolutely stunning. I feel stupefied in the face of your skills.
mysinger chapter 9 . 5/17
Wow! Now this is what should have been done for Cedric. I liked the positive side effects of Harry honoring Cedric. Percy has been won over and is now unlikely to side with the ministry against his family. In addition, the outpouring of emotion has made it harder for Fudge to cover up the circumstances of Cedric's death. Well done!
Impressive.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 2/25
This is such a wonderful wonderful story. You had me fighting tears many times when reading this.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 9 . 1/5
heartwarming. Its great that someone honor the first (known) victim of the war. And the way you write the story by creating a more broad storyline for Cedric..

I like it
melody-chii chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
This was definitely among the most moving and emotionally charged stories I have read in my life. I always felt Cedric got massively short-changed which, while necessary for plot reasons, was just barely missing disrespecting the dead— fictional character or not. Either way, this was beautiful.

Thank you.

xx Melody-chii.
dianaanne chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
That was a really unique and interesting story!
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Why de fuck you always drawing Draco into this saintly heel-face turn shit?
Araytigre chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
This was an awesome story, the only of it's type that I have seen, and one would have thought that something like this would have been written before. Sadly, Fudge was his typical self, which would be, Clueless, and in Denial. This story also proves that you don't have to know everything, you just have to have friends that know something of everything that you don't. Thank You. TTFN
varthanaa chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
A very strong story with capital S..
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 7/20/2014