Reviews for Honor a Hufflepuff
kurotenshi-08 chapter 9 . 9/5
This was an incredible story I'm glad I found this it was very emotional and completely original.
hederatedstone chapter 4 . 8/16
"Governments rise and fall, but honor is constant"

That sounds very similar to

"Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal"

it hits the right note, i believe
August Mayhem chapter 6 . 6/17
Quite possibly the best chapter yet. It was a vaguely damning of the human condition (going because everyone else was), but it was heartening and very emotional to see people give that much when it was brushed aside under the carpet in canon. I like this version much better.

Ezmerelda chapter 9 . 6/3
This is my new head canon. Remember Cedric Diggory!

Beautifully written, thanks for writing. -"-
Technomad chapter 6 . 5/25
This reminds me of the accounts I've read of Lincoln's funeral train taking his body back to Illinois, and the people standing by the tracks to do him honor and say goodbye.
Talonis Wolf chapter 9 . 5/24
Straight in the feels. I have no better way to describe it.
GatorLHA2 chapter 5 . 5/2
Bene Factum
GatorLHA2 chapter 4 . 5/2
Excellent put down of the minister.
GatorLHA2 chapter 3 . 5/2
A very well written and worthy tear jerker.
GatorLHA2 chapter 2 . 5/2
Brilliant but haunting!
RStone8 chapter 9 . 4/28
This is my second time reading this story. And it is the second time it has brought me to tears. Well done.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 4/28
I left my review to the end of this short story. This was very well written and would have fit into the 4th book, even through the events of the 5th book happen this was a great little story to honor Cedric. I think the actor who played Cedric would even enjoy this story about a character he only played in one movie.
mab70 chapter 9 . 4/14
Made me cry, more than once.
Corwyn chapter 9 . 4/11
Beautiful and haunting. Thank you for sharing it.
Technomad chapter 3 . 3/29
The description of the sound of Hogwarts' bells sounds like you've been reading Edgar Allan Poe.