Reviews for Perfect
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Dep. I like how you go into depth wity Cassidy's mother and their childhood. It was sweet (:
buneary709 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Are you Gay or something?
Miss Prince chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I read this a long time ago, and I guess I never bothered to review it. I've been feeling a bit of Pokemon nostalgia of late, so I came back to look through the section. And I happened to find this again.

I love this story. I'm not one for re-reading, mostly, but this is one story I will read every time I come across it. You write beautifully, for one thing, which is rare in this fandom. I love the way you blend the perfection of love and happiness with the imperfections of people. So many fics gloss over all the bad things, but the snoring, and drooling, and rough sheets, and kicking - these give the sense of reality that makes the love and togetherness so touching.

Finally, this adds a touch of darkness to the Pokemon universe. I really like that; that's why I enjoyed the movies much more than the series. It adds depth to the world and makes the characters more three-dimensional. Getting kicked out of Team Rocket, given your description of their despair, and the description of the girls' past really give that depth to your story.

Again, I really love this. It may be strange to see this review so long after the story was posted, but I needed to tell you that this is one of my all-time favorite one-shots, and I'm sure I'll be reading it again.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
great fic

was this also posted at too?

it seems familiar...
Rocket-Strife chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Excellent work. Loved it, and you kept the two ladies in character so very perfectly. Particularly liked the comment on the 'Flaming Moltres'!

Eevee chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
That was really, really, great. I don't know what else to say... it was excellent. And it had a happy ending, which is amazing when it comes to this pairing.

(And yes, I'm still trying to write it funny. Really, I am...)
alnykleo chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Excellent as always. Very beautiful.
Petroica traversi chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
aaah finally a new fic. it's good to have you back. ) and i don't know about the bitch part...but i do agree that miyamoto was at least crazy. ...i think i need to get writing again, soon.
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow...this was brilliant! Very well-written...I loved it! I'm going to look at some more of your fics, now.