Reviews for Dirty Dancing
FlamingToads chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Absoultely lovely!
johanna.manuela chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Wow. This story knocked me off my feet. So erotic, romantic and full of honest emotions. I can't even describe the feelings I have now. Thank you so much for this wonderful wonderful story!
LoveofVelma chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
An excellent ending to an excellent story. But then again, a love story this good has no ending, only a new beginning. Thank you so much.

Stan
fantasyinmymind chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Sniffle, sniffle - it was just lovely!
Honkytonkangel chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Aaw i Love C&J and Dirty Dancing. It was a perfect end to the story so sweet and so C&J. You made me go all teary. I hope they continue to have 'The Time Of Their Lives' for many years to come. Fabulous. I can't wait to read what you write next.
missmillie13 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I just can't believe it's over! I so enjoyed this story... This last chapter is perfect! I loved the way you described their final dance 'The time of my life', so sweet, so C&J. :D Please tell me you're gonna write more fics *-* I've already read most of your stories :D :D I'm gonna say it again: you have a gift! Great writing, congratulations!
amieemb chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Bravo! I was kinda worried they were gonna get down and dirty at the end. lol You again amaze me with your writing skills and imagination.

I'm glad that you are having success with your novel. I miss you...I'll email you later and let you in on my crazy life. UGH!
Merida Hughsie chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Another perfect chapter. You really are an amazing writer. I wish I could get myself motivated to write again but somehow everything seems too crazy to even attempt it. *sigh* Any tips?

LG Andrea
tengland2 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Loved Joseph's choice of words, "my new partner". Wonderfully done, sorry to see it end. Good luck with your novel
Veve chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I loved it! Another great story!

I'm just sad it's over!

Look forward to more of your stories in the future.
VictoriaGrant chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I suppose if I say that I had the time of my life reading it it sounds very cliché... ;) I really loved it and I hope you will write something else rather sooner than later 3
sownack chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
A perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you very much. Looking forward as always to the next fanfic about my favourite couple ...

Did I see that you are writing a novel? If so, good luck with that too.
bluegirl-783 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Hi

Aww... perfect, perfect, perfect! I was wondering how you would cover the final lift but what you did was great, I could so imagine them doing that! What a lovely story, I enjoyed every bit of it and I hope that you write again soon!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
You lead us on a fantastic journey again, it was a full circle as you said. )

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes and I'm late from work...I think I do not have to say anything else... just one more thing, I will listen Time of My Life whole day...
theadmiralscoffee chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww perfect perfect perfect :) And, I am once again reminded why I love your writing!

Hailey