Reviews for The Elevator
seirina chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh, I loved this! CC's extreme bad humor and annoyance over the holiday season is both hilarious, and when you show why she dislikes Christmas so much, sad, too. Love Niles and his desire to give her something to enjoy about Christmas.
Vee22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hehe... I love the imagery of the maintenance crew getting a surprise when they opened the elevator doors in the morning!

I think Niles' advice to CC about making her own Christmas traditions was wise... and I couldn't help smiling when she said she had to make sure that the mistletoe was a good tradition.

A very sweet little story and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Iluvonelife chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Niles, C.C., and mistletoes...Perfect.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
lovely- i absolutely LOVE your writing- you capture niles and cc so wonderfully- and i just can not tell you how many times i have read your other storyentitled "Why so Blue?"- it was so good I had to print it off the site so i could read and reread it as much as i wanted- sigh- i believe this one will be a classic as well
bigeandhertv chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved reading this story on the calendar. I figured I would increase your review count on here :) Great job with this. You should write more often!
lynnylou31 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was very cute, sweet, and adorable. I just love how Niles was getting CC to embrace holiday traditions by using mistletoe. Just loved it!
lynnylou31 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011