Reviews for The Abyss Gazes Also
williamfloyd2000 chapter 20 . 4/13
Great story. Hope you are going to finish it. Kate going to ask about Rick's fighting skills?
The-KLF chapter 20 . 1/16
Well, I've read all of this in a day and I have to say - please please please update soon! This is such an awesome idea, I love it and I want to know what you have in store!
FDWojo chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
I hope (?) that I'm not the only one thinking this, but I must admit (especially since I'm a computer guy) that you will be finishing this story sometime soon. I'm sure that others and myself are hoping to hear how this turns out, especially how you've gone to all the trouble with the proper details here. Please consider resuming work on the story. I, for one, would very much like to see Beckett (and Castle) win the day in as believable of a fashion as you've been doing with the story.

Frank
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
This is epic.

Update soon. *_*
Abzug chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
I love how tech-y this story is. Jokes about DB2 and Oracle? Awesome. Still have a few more chapters to read, but I wanted to let you know how amused I was.
3rdfah chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
There was so much missing from the Hudson River scene and, as usual, you have captured the drama, desperation, and passion of that near tragedy perfectly. I loved your rewrite of Sopia's defeat. It's so consistent with the more capable character you have molded so satisfyingly. Finally, your scene in ithe car when Kate finally cracks a little bit cleared the air but set the stage for what's coming. Another great chapter!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
I loved that "I'll get you a pony" followed with her eye roll... .great chapter!
angelcat70 chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
whoo hoo ... great lengthy update! Really enjoying this story!
Castlereader chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Thanks for the acknowledgement, well worth the wait!
IveHadWorse chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
God, I love this story. And getting the brief insight into Beckett's perspective was an amazing treat. I liked the pacing of this chapter, and since this transpired during my favorite two-parter I was doubt excited to get an opportunity to see it through your universe. Another excellent installment! :-D
wendykw chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for such an intelligent, well-written story. After reading so many fan-fics with rotten grammar, bad spelling and run-on sentences, yours is what I read fan-fiction to find. Thank you.
Bandie Mom chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
So glad you're back! This was the first fan fiction I ever read, and I was afraid you had abandoned it. Your Castle matches my idea of him and his motivations and character much more closely than what the show writers put out in season 5. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
RoninBlackwing chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Cute ending. Very Beckett-like. And damn does Castle have some serious hand to hand skills now. Can't wait for more.
Castlereader chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
Almost anxious enough for a 2nd re-read.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Just found this story and read all 16 chapters. This is fanfreakingtastic! Love your version of proactive Castle and can't wait for the ensuing chapters to unfold.