Reviews for The Abyss Gazes Also
aevian17 chapter 21 . 4/11
Hi! I just found this story today (04/09/2015) and I usually don't read stories that are not complete because I don't know if I will find them again later or miss when they are updated because I don't read my emails very often. I read the first chapter and liked what I read. Because is not complete I jumped to the last chapter posted and see if it has some kind of ending. Not this one. So I'm wondering if those six or eight chapters that you said will complete the story will ever be posted.
I would like that very much. So if I see a message from you with the affirmative, I will start reading it and waiting for your updates. So... do you think you are motivated enough to continue? Good Luck! and Happy writing. Thanks, Ana.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 6 . 3/19
Wow. It's incredible characterization like this that got me into fanfiction in the first place.
tree1138 chapter 21 . 3/10
I'm Still reading this story, even if I'm not watching the show anymore. Love that it is still updating.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow I am just amazed at how well this is written. I've always wondered about the other side to Rick that we see in S5 , where he's honestly willing to do anything to protect the people he cares about - and the way you broke down his thought process with the questions, answers, and speculations? That was just great and I think it really highlighted the part of Castle that's now utterly ruthless in making sure that Kate will be safe. Again, brilliantly written :)
Mojtaba13 chapter 21 . 1/20
loving it...even though he's completely of the track with his suspects or did you change it from canon...no wait that would spoil it...just remind me please did he run just the name of the cops or did he do the DA"S office as well?
Worldmaker chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
This has been a very well-written story. I've been reading it while recovering from some serious injuries and its kept me from fogging out because of my meds. Gave me something to concentrate on. Well done. Look forward to more.
TD90 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
What a truly brilliant piece of writing. Please continue working on this, it is too good a work to leave unfinished.
The-KLF chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
lmao at Kate getting caught staring by Martha! Great chapter, very exciting!
Castlereader chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Worth every second of the wait!
potterhp chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Damn. I followed this story a while ago, (around chapter 7)but had not been reading because of a lack of time. This is good work my friend, seriously cool. Looking forward to more from you.
kaskettrh chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I've noticed this story has been in the works since December 2011 (mid season 4). This would explain why you don't seem to have information about several key players that were revealed at the beginning of Season 5. Although, if you actually guessed that the real bad guy was a Junior Senator from New York before "After the Storm", I'm seriously impressed.

Anyway...In spite of the fact that you have been writing this for nearly 3 years, I have had the privilege of reading all 21 chapters over the past few days (and enjoyed it a lot).

Never the less, I am concerned that you have be writing an average of 7 chapters per year. As I have become hooked on your story, I will strongly encourage you (beg actually) to not take another year on the remaining 6 - 8 chapters.

Also, I won't be disappointed if you decided to skip or at least de-emphasize the whole post 47-second nonsense while bringing a certain conniving Senator to an early and humiliating end.

KRH
3rdfah chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
So good to see you return with this new and improved Castle. I hope you keep it coming!
IveHadWorse chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Still here! Still totally love this story! Can't wait to see how this concludes over the next while, especially with regards to Beckett and Castle. I loved the scene where she none too subtly ogles him and gets caught by his mother, and of course the scene with Burke was terrific. Loved this chapter; it was well worth the wait.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Thanks for restarting the story. I'm going to have to reread the first 20 chapters as it's been too long ans I'm not sure I remember what's going on in Ch 21. Please continue and maybe you can provide a brief "summary" of what transpired previously to your next post (chapter)-just to get all of us die-hard fans to catch up quicker!
caskett fan 7970 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I found this wonderful story earlier today, and now I am exhausted from all the stress you have caused me trying to get it read before bedtime. Of course, I guess that really is my fault, but there was no way that I was going to quit before I had read all that you had posted. I am extremely happy that you decided to post this update and really hope you have the time to finish your story before too long. Thanks for this.