Reviews for The Abyss Gazes Also
datasprite12 chapter 21 . 8/21
I read your story from start hiatus in a couple of hours today. I'm saddened to see it incomplete because I really enjoyed the plot and characterization and also how you weaved it into canon S4. Great job!
Tom chapter 21 . 7/17
I just read this fanfic again after a few years, I am saddened to see that this was left to die without closure and the story incomplete. It is well written and the plot lines well defined.
senpen banka chapter 21 . 2/29
Excellent story! I hope you decide to continue it at some point.
Tom chapter 21 . 2/15
Shame that the story stopped, was fully engaged in finishing. Hope you plan on finishing.
islandjamie chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
I am enjoying your fan-fic very much. I love your new take on the Rick&Kate 't wait for more. :-)
Sheri chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Jim,

I absolutely love this story. It's very riveting and keeps us on th edge. I hope you finish it soon - i need to know wth happened! Thanks for your talent.
eagermeager chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
I love that you've strayed away from several of key fanon cliches that make reading unbearable. It's a great story that due to it's plausibility doesn't require any suspension of disbelief.

Are you planning on continuing with the story? If you are, I hope you get a chance to upload soon. If you aren't, would you be willing to provide your outline so as to provide closure to the readers?

Thank you!
- RC
julejoe chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
Oh please please please finish the story! This is the best glimpse into Richard Castle ever! Beautifully written and completely engaging. More stories about any time in the series would make so many so happy:)
Tom chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
I hope you still plan on continuing this fanfic as it is well done and heading along nicely.
bnr848 chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
Words fail, but the anticipation for the continuation lingers... Simply great story telling;kudos.
IOwnABoat chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Ok, it's been almost 6 months since an update, and leaving a cliffhanger like that is just CRUEL!

This is a great story, very addictive. I love the ash you've woven in the show with thus other story. Very convincing. Even the fairly large stepping away from canon witH Sophia had me, for a moment, forgetting that that didn't actually happen in the show; I was that caught up in the story.

I really, really hope you haven't just thrown in the towel with this. I'm so intrigued by where you're going to go with it.
nire47 chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
This is good. Season 4 was always one of my favorites to watch. I like this fic and the different approach.
Are you going to continue this? Sure hope you do.
aevian17 chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
Hi! I just found this story today (04/09/2015) and I usually don't read stories that are not complete because I don't know if I will find them again later or miss when they are updated because I don't read my emails very often. I read the first chapter and liked what I read. Because is not complete I jumped to the last chapter posted and see if it has some kind of ending. Not this one. So I'm wondering if those six or eight chapters that you said will complete the story will ever be posted.
I would like that very much. So if I see a message from you with the affirmative, I will start reading it and waiting for your updates. So... do you think you are motivated enough to continue? Good Luck! and Happy writing. Thanks, Ana.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Wow. It's incredible characterization like this that got me into fanfiction in the first place.
tree1138 chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
I'm Still reading this story, even if I'm not watching the show anymore. Love that it is still updating.