Reviews for The Agony of an Instant
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I can't help but shed a few tears over the fact that they lost Ness, her parents and Jacob. I know all the Cullens loved her and can't imagine how it must have devestated them to lose her. It damaged Bella and Edward's connection for years, and that blows my mind. Thank God they found each other again. Grief shared is somehow easier to bear!
perduto amore chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
love this, very well written :)
Iplaythefrenchhornlovetwilight chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
this is great! and somewhat depressing. but I've always loved your writing!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Thank you! Very sad. I'm guessing Ness died in childbirth?
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful - I'm crying, but happy
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I loved it.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That killed me to read. Thankfully, they are together again.
Raewright chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So good! I so enjoy everything you write!
codifiedmadness chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh god. So good, so tragic, so beautiful.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great story! I'm shying away from most of these entries, too affected by them, especially at this time of year! But this is okay, because they're still together.. I think that makes me a grade-a wuss! Thanks for sharing. It could have happened. :)
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was so sad! Did they do it on her grave?
karenec chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ohhhhh, that was SO good. Painful and hopeful all at once. You really captured Edward's anguish so well. Though part of me despises Bella for leaving, I can sympathize with her decision... as well as her realization that she made a terrible mistake.

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent AU story.
opheliatodd chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So wonderful as usual. Thanks, cheers.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Poignant very well done!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved reading this one in the contest, and I think I mentioned in a review there that I was so, so sad that she didn't make it into the sunset of their HEA :(

What the hell, I'll just copy and paste:

"I know that to some, she's a travesty, but her grisly beginnings and weird name aside, I really like her. It was typical Alice at her manipulating best, too, and though I could feel Bella's and Rose's indignation, I was glad she meddled in the end.

I'm grateful for the hopeful ending."

...and I am. I'm happy that in the face of tragedy, they still hold hope, though who knows what their ending will be.

Well done!