Reviews for The Agony of an Instant
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/28
SO HER DAUGHTER DIED AND PROBABLY IN CHILDBIRTH AND SHE LOST ITT AND RAN AWAY I GET IT I LOST A CHILD SO I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT WHY RUNAWAY FROM EDWARD THEY NEEDED EACH OTHER.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I can't help but shed a few tears over the fact that they lost Ness, her parents and Jacob. I know all the Cullens loved her and can't imagine how it must have devestated them to lose her. It damaged Bella and Edward's connection for years, and that blows my mind. Thank God they found each other again. Grief shared is somehow easier to bear!
perduto amore chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
love this, very well written :)
Iplaythefrenchhornlovetwilight chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
this is great! and somewhat depressing. but I've always loved your writing!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Thank you! Very sad. I'm guessing Ness died in childbirth?
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful - I'm crying, but happy
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I loved it.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That killed me to read. Thankfully, they are together again.
Raewright chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So good! I so enjoy everything you write!
codifiedmadness chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh god. So good, so tragic, so beautiful.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great story! I'm shying away from most of these entries, too affected by them, especially at this time of year! But this is okay, because they're still together.. I think that makes me a grade-a wuss! Thanks for sharing. It could have happened. :)
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was so sad! Did they do it on her grave?
karenec chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ohhhhh, that was SO good. Painful and hopeful all at once. You really captured Edward's anguish so well. Though part of me despises Bella for leaving, I can sympathize with her decision... as well as her realization that she made a terrible mistake.

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent AU story.
opheliatodd chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So wonderful as usual. Thanks, cheers.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Poignant ~ very well done!