Reviews for Equanimity
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great story and great series - did the Leah/Charlie and Jake/imprint stories get written? If so, I'd love to read them.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Seth deserved the happiness he and Tay found together, he waited long enough for it!
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very sweet.
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Enjoyed reading. Loved the world you created. Thanks for sharing :)
KristinHazzard chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I can't believe I didn't see this story til now? I love the imprinting series and its fun to revisit these characters. Liked your spin on Seth going away for awhile and then coming back to find his imprint in Tay. Super cute :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is a sweet story. I loved looking at the different moments in this relationship and the warning apparent in the age difference. Beautiful and well done.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I enjoyed that!

I may have to go read your series again!
MissEllen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my goodness, I love this! This has to be my favorite of all the AU's you've created, and any time you add to it, I just love it. Makes me want to go back and re-read all the stories again... maybe I will... after I beta the 2 chapters I've got waiting, and finish my stupid christmas shopping, and wrap the gifts, and clean the house, and... yeah sometime in the near future. Happy sigh for the story though.
Todream chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Very nice. I love how you write the wolves!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
'...shrug of his shoulders that was remarkably lupine – I know words like that because I did manage to get a college degree, unlike some tribal chieftains – ..' - I think that might have been one of my most favorite lines. XD It was so snarky - in my head, at least - and hilarious.

This was so cute and fun and the beginning really had me chuckling. Jake's all "You going to be okay?" and Seth is "Yep!" 'My imprint.' And Jake is all "Blah blah I sound like a MOM blah are you sure?" And Seth goes "Totally," and laughs. 'My imprint.' And Jake goes "Are you SURE you'll be OKAY?" And Seth finally goes "I SAID YES GODDAMN IT JAKE." And Jake's all "Ok. Just checking. ...Cause you know Quil wasn't and I just want you to know that if you're NOT okay, that's okay, you can tell me-" "I AM AN ADULT AND TOTALLY WAY MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN /QUIL/ JAKE GIVE ME SOME CREDIT. COLLEGE GRAD HERE." - Seth.

LOLOL.

And by the way - Hantaywee. Where did you dig up that name? XD I kept sounding it out in my head and could never decide how it would sound. Half the time I just ended up going "Ha-ta-(gibberish)". ;) LOL.

Anyhow, I hope you're having a great time and if I don't talk to you again before then, Merry Christmas. My mom, sister, and I are visiting family in OK (plane tickets were a gift from my great-grandpa to surprise my grandma with us visiting, lol) in this tiny town called Grove. I swear there are more churches than all of my side of Lodi, lol! But I just ate this delicious homemade butterscotch pie at a diner and OH MY LORD I would possibly move here just for that! ;D
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So nice to read a new story from the Imprinting Series. I loved them all.

Just curious- what would Bella and Embry's twins be doing at this point? They would be what-20? 21? Since there are no vamps around neither would have phased, right?

Beach
i'm in the looney bin chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Awww Loved reading it! :)

Soo sweet, love Seth! 3 x
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I just adore Seth. I am all smiles for him and Tay. Thank you for sharing his story with us! It all just seemed so right and so natural and so smooth and just, so perfect for Seth!

IF I wanted a wolf to imprint on me, it would totally be Seth :)

Love you!
valelf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was a perfect addition to your Mating Imperative series! Gotta love Seth! This was AMAZING, LJ! :D
katmom chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, Seth...I do love him!

Thanks, LJ, this is fabulous!

Kathie