Reviews for Animal Inside
HareDray chapter 1 . 5/17
This was so beautiful, just like your other stories. If you're still writing can you write a sequel in the Mental-verse, I would really appreciate the continuation of this story.

Begin with the last NEWT, discussing careers, Harry wanting to be a Healer, moving in, Healer training, getting jobs, both preferably Healers, esp Harry, include characters from the other houses, Draco if not a Healer, then someone who doesn't works for the Ministry (Auror, Unspeakable the like), not a Pro-Quidditch Player, not a Hogwarts Professor, not a Potions Maker or Magizoologist, not a Baker, Buissnisman or Tatto Artist, not a Reporter or a Curse-Breaker, or Dragon Tamer, most prefarably a Healer, once again if not then something other than the ones mentioned and most definitaly working in the Wizarding World. I really want Harry to be a Healer, and Draco too, but if there are other options left apart from Healer for Draco, then that, if you don't want them both to be Healers, coz I want Harry to be, and Draco not to be the others.

Please write.

Also is Kreacher alive and at Hogwarts?
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 1 . 3/25
This was super cute! Like an extra fun chapter for Mental.
BigBossandScorpius chapter 1 . 3/1
Perfection
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 3/1
I've reread this so many times! Will always love this fic :)
Robotboy chapter 1 . 2/20
dracos memory. aww.

that ankle curse.. just brilliant. and i loved his patronus too. it fits him so well.
Colubrina chapter 1 . 1/13
This is really just adorable, and the (incorrect) guess of hedgehog was brilliant.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Excellent companion story!
HyperMonica chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Of course, this is so like me. I read a bloody fluffy fanfiction before doing my late homework. Of COURSE I do, im a freaking dork.

halp
keisan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Awww that was beyond sweet. Wolf makes sense for Draco.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Lovely. :-)
maryplak chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow, the wolf was a great idea, though they don't actually mate for life exactly. Wolves tend to challenge the alpha male of a pack and if they win, they get their mate.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hehe, I knew someone was going to get hexed in the process. Very sweet.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/15/2014