Reviews for Animal Inside
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 1 . 3/25
This was super cute! Like an extra fun chapter for Mental.
BigBossandScorpius chapter 1 . 3/1
Perfection
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 3/1
I've reread this so many times! Will always love this fic :)
Robotboy chapter 1 . 2/20
dracos memory. aww.

that ankle curse.. just brilliant. and i loved his patronus too. it fits him so well.
Colubrina chapter 1 . 1/13
This is really just adorable, and the (incorrect) guess of hedgehog was brilliant.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Excellent companion story!
HyperMonica chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Of course, this is so like me. I read a bloody fluffy fanfiction before doing my late homework. Of COURSE I do, im a freaking dork.

halp
keisan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Awww that was beyond sweet. Wolf makes sense for Draco.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Lovely. :-)
maryplak chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow, the wolf was a great idea, though they don't actually mate for life exactly. Wolves tend to challenge the alpha male of a pack and if they win, they get their mate.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hehe, I knew someone was going to get hexed in the process. Very sweet.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
So cute!
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oooooooooo!
this was so cute )
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So sweet and cute!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww omg this was absolutely adorable! So as a result of my 'Mental' withdrawals, I randomly remembered you mentioning this story at the beginning of one of the chapters and how I'd meant to read it then. Anyway, it was absolutely brilliant. So excited that Draco didn't give up and that Harry wouldn't let him give up lol. A wolf was such a brilliant choice! I truly love that, it's very Draco. Such an awesome animal and it really suits him. Loved the line, "Bet my wolf could eat your deer." Haha! I just love their adorable bickering. So adorable and very sweet. Really enjoyed this. :)