Reviews for Art Of Not Caring
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This is utter crap
You fulfill all the requirements of a cliche fic
- outcast girl- check
- clumsy- check
- doesn't like makeup or dressing up- check
- different from the other girls- check
- witty (your insults are terrible though but you tried)- check
- clever- check

You cannot write at all, descriptions are rubbish. Way too many mistakes... and I could go on
Sorry for such a harsh review, I really hope your writing has improved since when you wrote this fic
Nerdfighter2468 chapter 34 . 9/6/2014
That was soooo funny! I loved it!
LRR chapter 34 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god, this was amazing! Normally I can't finish Future Generation or Marauder era Fics because they aren't my style, but this was amazing! I loved Hailee so much! She reminded me a bit of myself. I absolutely loved it. Stayed up till 4:30 AM reading it! And I think I should sleep now because someone will die if they wake me before noon. *yawn*

Keep *yawn* writing... Zzz...

L..R...R... Zzzzzzzzzz
Beccax95 chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story and it would be good if you did a sequel depicting the different reactions of the potter/Weasley family as well as things like their first date or things in the future such as if Albus proposes to her, their wedding, if they have children. You could also write about her reconnecting with her father or something along those lines. It was a great story that was well written. There was a couple of mistakes but nothing big and I'd love a sequel to see how the characters evolve. :)
Kaylee13133 chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
This was an amazing story! I hope to see more work in the future! Please?
GiraffePanda2 chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
I would love to know more about Layla!
Neverlookingbackfromlife chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
I wouldn't mind a sequel...;-)
Ta!
maxie210 chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
Could you alternate between Layla and Hailee POVs?
QUOTH37 chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
I Have to say,
This is a well written and thought out story ,i can't wait for the epilogue and i do hope you write a sequel.
as i have really enjoyed reading this story and it will be read again.
nikkali44 chapter 33 . 11/15/2013
I'm mostly curious what Haliee did to Kayla or what Kayla thinks she did. Hope you update soon
GiraffePanda2 chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
Awwww, this is soo great! I love it a whole bunch!1
TheUnregisteredAnimagi chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
Love the chapter! And I think a sequel would be a great idea :P
TheUnregisteredAnimagi chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
PLZ write the epilogue soon! Just one more chapter and it will satisfy my needs... :D
Fionamoi chapter 32 . 10/18/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry up with the next chapter?! (no pressure) but I really want to find out what happens when It and It's sister find out what happened :D

brilliant story by the way. ABSOLUTLY hilarious :D
nikkali44 chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
Hope you update soon its a good story, I'm curious how all the fangirls will react to this event.