Reviews for Our Song
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow- thought "B" was bella. Great story.
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Who was the third girl? You freaked me out thinking it was Bella and I was crying... but then I wasn't. And then I felt really fucking guilty for being happy that he was with Bella...
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
**cries for her**
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Eeee, you had me going there. Great story hon! ;o)
emmzac chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
You had me you know. I was starting to hate you for breaking Bella's heart only to find out at the end that 'B' was for Bree and not Bella. You are amazing and I love your work.
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Beautiful!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Amazing Amazing Amazing! I really loved this.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
"That was really well done- I think almost everyone, myself included, can relate to the angst of unrequited love.

The twist at the end was brilliant! Congrats on a great, angsty story, and best of luck in the contest!"

I really liked the way she had to swallow her pain and just go away for a while- it seemed like such a nice switch-up on canon that 'B' should go away, instead of Edward. It was yet another reason why the end was such a twist! Well done xAM
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was a surprise. I figured it out when she was describing the difference in their hair and eyes. What a unique story. I did feel sorry for Bree though.
karenec chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, that was terribly sad. And you are so clever! You've made me all emo and I love it. I hope B. finds a way to let someone else hold her heart. Really well done.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was so good. Loved it
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So sad! Bella didn't get anyone!
SLCMangel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow... this is soooooo good.. haha. I thought B was Bella until I reached the end. I feel kinda sad for Bree. But hey, I'm a huge EdwardxBella fan! :)) Good Job!