Reviews for Absolutely Real
caucexican chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
So far I'm only on the first chapter and I absolutely love it:) You have stayed true to the characters and really gave details in ways that made me actually feel:)
dillydill11 chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
i love this story!
its amazing!
Kiki212 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I love when a piece of art gives the chills this one has. You will be an amazing writer if you ever choose this as a career! Thank you so much!
Kiki212 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
CLOSURE! The beautifully written words that have created this story has finally given me the closure i have needed for soooo long! Please never stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This story is absolutely amazing. I love how you were able to summarize Katniss' feelings for Peeta rather quickly. This is one of the better Fanfictions out there and I have only read the first chapter. Keep up the good work.
BettyBest2 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Absolutely Real. Love it!
SkyStarVenus chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Beautiful!Really beautiful chapter(although a little dark)and really beautiful story!I love it!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Just found this fic and I wanted to say that I love that you mentioned the significance of the the bread in your story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I CRIED MY FREAKIN BRAINS OUT OMFG THIS WAS SO AMAZING
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Ok that story was so perfect! (:
I loved it! Keep writing stories like this and you could be a writer :D
Btw, thank you so much for not making Katniss and Peeta have sex a billion times. This is like the only fanfic I've read that doesn't have that perverted stuff -.-
Anyways great story and I hope you keep writing new ones (;
AutumnIndependence chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
I adored this fanfic! I loved the hunger games series, and have been reading HG fanfics ever since I finished mockingjay because I couldn't get over the ending. I am a huge Peetniss fan, and you added just the right words and chapters that should have been included in mockingjay.

I actually really loved the names you came up with for katniss and peeta's children, with Suzanne Collins leaving that detail out and all. I've been thinking about good names, and I thought your plant theory was really funny.

I think this fic was truly enriched with vibrant colors. You included spectacular detail, and highlighted the relationship between katniss and peeta very well.

Please write more!

- Kayla
Jaahsmine chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is a really good story . It made me cry a couple of times too. Anyways hope you could write more fanfics and you did an amazing job. Keep the good work up. Oh and have you considered to be a writer? You're very good .

Jaahsmine chapter 5 . 6/6/2012

Saskatcheran chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Aw!

Thatbis so cute
Saskatcheran chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
I cried so hard for the last... Three chapter.

I went throuogh a whole box of Kleenex.

Okay, before I say this, I first want to tell you that my friends call me insane.

Good job!

Not many fanfics have made me cry.

Less than one percent of everything I read can make me cry.

But Haymitch dying is just a horrifying thought!