Reviews for Strong
theredrobin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very pretty writing for a desperately sad scene. I like how you have Alice reflect on Uncas's respect and faith in her own ability to be brave and independent and how much that meant to her.
Esme chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You did an amazing job, I was blown away by this, her final moments and what she may have been Uncas, wanting to follow him even into death, not bring afraid of it...amazing
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
this was so beautiful and sad! Her death and Duncan's especially, always made me very sad. Duncan and Norrington from PotC share so much in common... love of a woman who could never love them in return.

Anyway... very well done!
Frek chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great little fic. I enjoyed your take on Uncas giving Alice the room to grow and be strong on her own, very nice. Thanks a bunch!

The One and Only

Frek
Eilan21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Really enjoyed this, well written. I think Alice (along with Uncas, of course) is the bravest in the movie. Her sacrifice for Uncas, even she sould have known she was about to be rescued by the others, is an act of great courage and love. You portraied it well.
AuntieFae chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very nicely written.

I like that you wrote this as Alice being brave and strong in her last moments, since in the movie all we get is a fragile Alice. I always figured Alice to be braver than she, or her family thought, and took the one option she knew she had available to her, jumping. To know that it was a long way down, that it would kill her, to not know that her sister and Nathaniel and Chingachgook were moments away, but to take that leap anyway...the way you wrote it was brilliant.