Reviews for Primitive Ardency
The First Gokun chapter 1 . 3/25
Good lord, I'm so late, but I just had to leave a review. This story is so sweet and makes me smile every time I read it. You write incredibly well too! Favorited.
iwannaread000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
A-MA-ZING! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE ! thanks for the sugary story :D
Hugo0974 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I also enjoyed the Misao, and the couple Misao / Ayumi was one that pleased me most in Hatsukoi. It's great to read a fic about the two.
Congratulations, you did a great job!
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was totally cute. I wish there were more like it. I've been reading the manga and I'm kinda disappointed with how it's going. I like this couple. I hope that they end up together.
drawnoflife chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yes! Another fan of Hatsukoi Limited! It really is terrible how there's so few stories on the site. Q_Q Anyways, I loved this! It flowed so well and was the perfect length, not to mention everyone was in character! Needless to say, it was amazing 3
Miss Marion chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You don't know how much I love you for this :D. A bazillion thank you's I award thee! I enjoyed every sentence. I just wish there were more Ayumi/Misao fics.
Mangald chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ahaha! xD Loved the story- it was absolutely adorable and really did sn excellent job showing how Ayumi fell in love with Misao in this fanfic- people would always say "Oh, well he looks like that so no- LOL!" and honestly, as corny as it is, I think it's better to judge others based on the inside rather than the outside. True, in the series, honestly if I was in Ayumi's shoes, I would have went with the person I was in love with rather then the person who was in love with me, because if I were to be with the person who was in love with me instead, I don't think I would be able to fall in love with them when I have barely given an effort into the love I had first. I loved how you showed that Ayumi didn't just go out with Misao just cuz, but how she became interested in him after one date, and decided that she would much rather go on another date with him rather then with Misao jr. Sorry for the long review lol, I always babble a lot- and again, great job! I'll check out your other stories as well~ ;)