Reviews for The Bringer Of Destruction
celesse201 chapter 42 . 3/24
Need more this story is amazing

Shepard is badass
Belette chapter 42 . 2/18
So happy this story is back !
This is one of those fic who can make you laugh out loud one second and want to hug the characters better the next.
I am also glad smartass Chasen is apparently here to stay.
Keep up the good work \o/
Jade Cherry Blossom chapter 42 . 1/28
Glad to see you're back! I had to re-read the whole story lol but it was a pleasure and this new chapter shows you haven't lost your touch. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jade Cherry Blossom chapter 37 . 1/23
I love the EDI/Shep mission. I think she was grossly under utilized in the game but you've done a great job developing her as a character and intergrading her into the story.
AlphaWolf45 chapter 42 . 1/22
Yup. No idea how after days of browsing fShep/Miri ship fics I managed to miss this one but I'm here now and all caught up :D
Silver Water 7 chapter 42 . 1/20
SQUEE! An update! An update! Good to see Jack and Grunt having a good time and Thane enters the picture! :)

I'm glad to see Liara and Shepard patched things up. And of course the Hunter project interrupts when Shepard is FINALLY having a bit of downtime. They need to burn. Sooner rather than later.

So I can't wait for Kasumi's mission. Miranda and Shepard are going to take that party by storm! Both literally and figuratively. *evil grin*

Anyway, great chapter, keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
mjsweet chapter 42 . 1/18
I've been reading this story since almost the beginning, and every time I see notification for a new chapter, my heart skips a beat. Amazing writing with an interesting twist to the story that grabs you from the start. I would really like to know what will happen next and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this, so I'm begging you my talented friend- Do not give up on this work of art! :)
bluemarlin chapter 42 . 1/16
Outstanding chapter. Loved all of it. So happy this story was updated. Wow on Shepard having a mini me. Looking forward to more so please update soon.
CSSisSaved chapter 15 . 1/14
Roll Credits!
Liege Lord chapter 42 . 1/14
I'm definitely a glutton for suspense, this story is awesome though.

Great to see another update, I'm really enjoying it and it's always interesting to see where you'll take things.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 1/6
I don't get it. Why doesn't she just tell Miranda who she was? Why add the unnecessary drama?
Femshep5124 chapter 41 . 11/11/2016
Please update and great story
Guest chapter 41 . 10/11/2016
By far the best Mirana/FShepard I've ever read :)
Zurrick chapter 41 . 7/28/2016
So I just finished reading this entire story. This is my first review for it and I feel kinda bad about that. It is such a great story it deserves a review after each chapter it really does. However while I was reading it was like this, oh another chapter I'll just review the next chapter, oh another chapter goody goody. Now that I'm finally at the end for the moment I realize how wrong I was. I should have reviewed every chapter if it just prolonged the story a little bit longer because now I do not know what to read haha. Seriously good story though and I cannot wait till Miranda gets her memory back and stuff. It's going to be great when everything starts to click into place. Thane is going to be recruited and so is Tali but then also the loyalty missions as well which I wonder if Miranda's is still going to be on Illium. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good writing.
Silver Water 7 chapter 41 . 6/10/2016
Wow, the Hunter Project conspiracies, and the plot thickens. Although, Shepard is right, they don't have time for their shit. Can't wait for the explosions and mass destruction when the team catches up with this group! *evil laugh*

A bit surprised that Keya didn't put 1 and 1 together and get that Persephone is (or at the very least, closely connected to) Shepard. The introduction of Chekov is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see how she's going to affect the story later. A bit surprised everyone isn't being more careful about talking about all this stuff (the Hunter Project, the Ashvaylin and other secrets) on the Normandy what with all the bugs and EDI. Then again, Kasumi probably did something about them. Anyway, amazing chapter, keep up the fantastic work and update soon!