Reviews for The Bringer Of Destruction
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 30 . 10/3
I’m only on chapter 30 I’m hooked, I wonder who put messed with both of their heads. I feel like it’s Liara.
JimmyHall24 chapter 7 . 9/29
I would have tossed out a snide comment "You can run along now Kelly. Go tell your boss."
NightFury828 chapter 42 . 8/4
Please continue this story when you can. Really enjoyed it and anxious to see what happens next.
Laedon chapter 1 . 6/27
Please oh please tell me your still alive! lol. a story as EPIC as this needs contunuation itd my only reason for reading lol
Kasanra chapter 4 . 5/25
Aww... much love. I wish Tali called Shepard Captain instead of Commander at the end of the chapter though. That would have been so sweet.
Wow!

This version of Shepard is really difficult to like. She is so up her own ass and arrogant. Bitching, whining and moaning about everything like a petulant child. Even complaining about how Miranda verbally and bioticly assaulted her when Shepard, with only the slightest hint of pressure, straight up knocked Miranda out for stating an objecting opinion. Physical assault seems to have been glossed over, rather surprisingly.

Shepard continues to get on her high horse and berate Miranda and yet, for whatever reason, Miranda doesn't fight back whatsoever. Just a few throw away lines which have no weight or substance. Completely out of character for a someone like Miranda. And the excuse of information being filtered between the Illusive Man and Miranda seems like a logical reason for this but then how dense is Miranda in this story.

How can you be so bright and yet gullible at the same time?

This Miranda you've created reminds me of an overly enthusiastic fan girl who actually knows nothing about the band they like, simply cheers despite news of their nefarious actions behind the scenes.

The writing in this story is great by the way, no qualms about that, and I am very much invested because of that aspect of the story. Dialogue and interactions, solid. Many positives to take out of this, but, they are all overshadowed by unlikable and sadistic characters (I mean, seriously, Shepard is supposed to be this legendary and renowned leader and yet has the patience and composure of a toddler) and weak, pathetic characters who, by the way, are really out of character in Miranda Lawson.

I really hope these issues are addressed in later chapters because there is a real disconnect between events and character responses. The story is trying to push me in one direction, to make me feel like Shepard is in the right, but clearly she is not. So many issues with her reasoning have been glossed over, Miranda seems incapable at her job and Shepard reminds me more of a brutish leader then a true leader.

This story has huge potential, as you are clearly a very talented writer, I only hope this potential is realised in the next 32 Chapters.
celesse201 chapter 42 . 3/24
Need more this story is amazing

Shepard is badass
Belette chapter 42 . 2/18
So happy this story is back !
This is one of those fic who can make you laugh out loud one second and want to hug the characters better the next.
I am also glad smartass Chasen is apparently here to stay.
Keep up the good work \o/
Jade Cherry Blossom chapter 42 . 1/28
Glad to see you're back! I had to re-read the whole story lol but it was a pleasure and this new chapter shows you haven't lost your touch. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jade Cherry Blossom chapter 37 . 1/23
I love the EDI/Shep mission. I think she was grossly under utilized in the game but you've done a great job developing her as a character and intergrading her into the story.
AlphaWolf45 chapter 42 . 1/22
Yup. No idea how after days of browsing fShep/Miri ship fics I managed to miss this one but I'm here now and all caught up :D
Silver Water 7 chapter 42 . 1/20
SQUEE! An update! An update! Good to see Jack and Grunt having a good time and Thane enters the picture! :)

I'm glad to see Liara and Shepard patched things up. And of course the Hunter project interrupts when Shepard is FINALLY having a bit of downtime. They need to burn. Sooner rather than later.

So I can't wait for Kasumi's mission. Miranda and Shepard are going to take that party by storm! Both literally and figuratively. *evil grin*

Anyway, great chapter, keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
mjsweet chapter 42 . 1/18
I've been reading this story since almost the beginning, and every time I see notification for a new chapter, my heart skips a beat. Amazing writing with an interesting twist to the story that grabs you from the start. I would really like to know what will happen next and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this, so I'm begging you my talented friend- Do not give up on this work of art! :)
bluemarlin chapter 42 . 1/16
Outstanding chapter. Loved all of it. So happy this story was updated. Wow on Shepard having a mini me. Looking forward to more so please update soon.
CSSisSaved chapter 15 . 1/14