Reviews for Script
Demented-Duck chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
:/ I gotta say, I thought the "best friend" bit was one of the funniest lines in the episode. Kurt's hesitation didn't come across at all as a genuine display of conflicted emotion. The hesitation itself was scripted into the special. The whole 'bachelors/roommates/best friends' thing was a REALLY commonly used code for 'gay' in the 1960's, especially in Hollywood. Considering what big fans of the classics both Kurt and Blaine are, I'm sure they loved having the opportunity to lampoon old gay codes on their very own televised throw-back Christmas special. Considering how delightfully over the top and campy and domestic they were acting throughout the rest of it, there's no way this wasn't a joke they were both in on.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awwww, I was SO disappointed Kurt didn't say "boyfriend, Blaine Anderson" but I suppose in front of the conservative Lima, Ohio that would be a mistake. Argh. Stupid homophobic bastards!
officialwaggler chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i wanted to cry when kurt introduced blaine as his best friend in the episode. im glad it was just me getting worked up over that. this was adorable though ] good job!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
God bless you.. or whatever you believe in Allah, the devil, flying squirrel monkeys, whatever. You're blessed. This was my exact head-canon as I was watching the episode. It was perfection. I thought that you captured the awkwardness of the whole situation.

Caitlin(:
Foreversleeping 2lazy 2login chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Me like mucho mucho, no really i liked it i kept wondering especially with the pause and all.

Well written i like it.

-A
howorganic chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was great! Really realistic, I thought.

Ugh I thought the same when I saw it, especially with all Glee does to show how accepting and all-inclusive it is. But I like what you did with it, really sweet. Thanks for writing :D xx
D.H. Spy chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
It's so sweet! I love how they chose the lines in the episode as they sound so much like a euphemism, also, they don't hide their campness. I love how you write, you are one of my favourite ff authors, you create an image in the mind so brilliantly, I end up not realising that I'm reading, but I see the scenes being played out in my head. I love it! Thank you so much! Don't stop writing! :D
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Quite realistic, by my marks. I was like "...holiday roommate?" I can see the best friend thing, because well, they are, but the holiday roommate got to me, especially when Blaine was all "welcome to our bachelor pad!". I can see why they didn't say "boyfriend" or even "partner", but it was just very odd, given that just two episodes prior, they had the whole "Santana, we love and accept you" Lady Music Week montage. Ah, well. At least we got a very catchy/flirty number out of it!

And Blaine's new Christmas tree bowtie. 'nuff said.
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I was wondering about that too! I mean, seriously? That was one of the things I hated about the episode, I mean the episode was good, but... No one was really "in character," something I hate about Winter. Everyone acts happy, but they aren't always- it's fake. I hate it. I didn't know that about the Roman army, now I do- thank you. I loved your oneshot, thank you for writing it. :)

-Nic