Reviews for Secrets and Ties
:-)
jk chapter 2 . 4/1
that's how you start the story? alice fucks jasper then fucks Edward
I hate jasper already...why would alice know to go to the cullens if she cant see people she hasn't met...and why would she fuck jasper knowing Edward was to be her mate...are you saying they just happened upon the cullins?
still why would we want bella with jasper if he was fucking alice...alice is nasty
lostaloneNY chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I honestly tried to give this fic my best shot but your Jasper is such a pussy I just couldn't take it anymore...I made it about halfway through simply because I love the way you write I just don't love your jasper...
jlove34 chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
kantorkan chapter 35 . 4/29/2014
wonderful story,you need to write more and soon.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
Seems that Maria is a lot smarter then they all thought.
kantorkan chapter 28 . 4/29/2014
Instead of Alec she needs to get Jane to give Rosie a little wake up call to what the real Vampire world is not the fantasy world that Carlisle has created.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 4/29/2014
Maria thinks she can get her Major back to help her fight the Volturi,she might be a little surprised to find out he is mated to one of the piss her off a little i think.:).nice to see Peter is in the story it is always fun when he is around.
hopefully Tomas can get away from the fight with his mate,i know Mommy and Daddy Cullen would take them are so pathic.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
Yeah,i want to see her tie a knot in Rosies ass should be needs to back off she has Eddie she needs to let Jasper be happy with Izzy.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
ShemighthavetopulloneortwoofEsme'sarmsoffifshetriestosmotherherwithherstupidmothering.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
ScewyouEddieyoudidn' ,wellthemuttshaveshownupforsomereason.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Youwouldthinkthatafterathousandyearsshewouldwanttotakeabreakfromitalltobewithhermate?
kantorkan chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
HeshouldbealongwithherthemanknowshowtofightandmaybehewillhaveachancetokillMaria.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 4/29/2014