Reviews for When Sorrow Comes to Stay
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story does well the link with the new season :-) Well done !
Jack-Harkness-Fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I am crying into my laptop right if the finale wasn't bad enough this made me relive it all over again. It is so beautiful but so sad. You have a gift Amanda and thank you for sharing it
Laceylou chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Amanda I don't know what to say, you took my breath away. I sobbed all over heartbreaking but so beautiful.I can't wait to see season 6
jellybellykelly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I didn't think I could cry any more but I am. I tthought I was over it and then I watched it again and I cried again and now I read this and I'm crying again :( but I love your story and I think you're right, Sam helped her :)
trebor chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
wow I have tears rolling down my face and i thought i couldn't cry work
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Well, Amanda, what can I say that had not been said with all the review? This was so breathtaking, beautifully bittersweet. I must say, I also liked the little "twist" you brought to it with Sam in on Fi's plan. I loved this.
TotalCowGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Good story, I hope Michael can get her out really fast.
bcmom chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow! I've got tears in my eyes. This is just so heartbreaking for all of them and they haven't even covered Maddies response. Yikes! on that note. Great job. thanks. I am sure there will be more.
Rhianon chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I don't really know what to say. I loved it even though it made me cry again. I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
MoneyPenny chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG you made me is increadible
iloveburnnotice chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I didn't think I had any more tears in me but you just proved me wrong :( as always you wrote a beautiful scene I wish we'd got to see
sweepitundertherug chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
the way you write Sam and Fi is like no other author on here. You have a way of bringing them to life and I felt everything when I read this, so much that I was crying again before the end. Beautiful writing as always
The Jedi Way chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I don't have any words to describe how awesome this is. I sobbed my heart out when Fiona went up those steps and his face oh god I'm tearing up again
Doctor4Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm crying my eyes out again
Dr4Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm crying my eyes out are amazing