Reviews for Magic Sparks
xtinetofu chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
This is amazing! The story makes sense and it's very refreshing to see how the characters possibly developed in the books. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
this is terrible!
avila addy chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Good luck on your exams! I am enjoying your story.
ioana chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Oh gosh! I cant believe there are no more chapters to read! :( I am so INTO it! ha-ha-ha. It was an awesome read! Please update if you can. Thank you very much for writing it!

Have a great rest of your day and a lovely week!
Ioana chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Man, on man! I LOVED this chapter! More! :)
Thanks for a great read!
Ioana chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow!Fantastic job! Its like I am reading about the new generation of Kate an Curran! So cool! I am literally glued to the laptop at this stage. :)
Charlie2701 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
thats great! thanks that u wrote a story about these two and their daughter :) i hope that a few more chapters r following
sexydreamer chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
More and more and I do mean I need to read more soon pretty please? I am at the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next and where Kate and Curran are at and if they are safe?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SOOO GOOD! CEPHEUS IS SOOOOOOOO GREAT AND I LOVE CERAPHINA I THINK SHES JUST AMAZING AND SHE HAS A GORGEOUS PERSONALITY AND NAME! I THINK THEY WOULD MAKE AN ADORIBLE COUPLE AND OH YEAH IF YOUR GING TO BRING IN KATE MORE I WOULD WORK ON HER A BIT SHE SEEMED A BIT OUT OF CHARACTER BUT CURRAN WAS PRETTY GOOD BUT WHERE IS JUILY KATES WARD SHE HAD LIKE TWO LINES THEN SHE WASN'T MENTIONED AGAIN! :( BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP IT UP AND TRY TO MAKE THEM A LITTLE LONGER BECAUSE I JUST CANT WAIT SO LONG.