Reviews for Pinch Hitter
jenn008 chapter 6 . 3/22
Love it!
Kittyfantaztico chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Awww... I love this story!
Terrence Rogue chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I loved this. Mostly I loved the older, self aware Buffy dealing with the Scoobies and Co. I always found Xander to be unbelievably judgemental and self absorbed.

Lots of fun and really well written. Thanks for a great story!
TashaRose chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
{beams happily} ANother wonderful story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Just retread, with pleasure, and wanted to say thank you.
bip.pib.1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's the second time I read this story, but I was to lazy to login and leave you a review the first time.
You are definitely one of my favourite writer, and this story is one of your best :-)
The whole story, but the first chapter (and specially the ending) rocks !
spike'smate chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
love this new "in yr face" buffy
Jhiz chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
ah... now that is the trust that goes along with love... very impressive.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Gotta love the imagined gobsmacked expressions on everyone's faces at that greeting, huh? *laugh*
bohobo chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
This one was so cute too. I hated Riley in the show, he never grew on me so I'm glad he gets it thrown in his face. Should've beat him up more in the ambush though... Just sayin'.
Yabbit chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
epic story.
maybe a sequel to see how the other buffy deals?
:P
Neinka chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
It was perfect! I really liked the idea! I was a little afraid it would end with them alone but it was happyend! I am so glad! Thank you for sharing!
Rainfire14 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I loved it! I honestly didn't really think I could find a realistic BuffyxSpike fic that I actually liked after the way she used him, but this was fantastic! Thank you!
Outlaw Jessie James chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I cried when I thought they were going to be separated forever! I LOVE this story!
Vivi H88 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
great story really loved it