Reviews for Ships in the Night
luluhrh chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I feel like Peter should know for sure.

But OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO SAD AND SWEET NEAL HONEY POOR BABY SMOL BEAN he's so darling I love him
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Really like this story. Thank you for sharing.
Tharin chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass wir die gleiche Muttersprache haben, daher also diese Review auf Deutsch :-)
Irgendwie mag ich Geschichten, in denen Charaktere Jahre vor dem eigentlichen Serienbeginn aufeinandertreffen (nicht nur bei White Collar); "Kindness of strangers", usw. Du hast die Gefühle des 10jährigen Neal wirklich gut getroffen. Aber auch Neals Reaktion, nachdem er herausgefunden hat, dass der Junge Peter war... Die Wut passt irgendwie, man kann verstehen, warum er nicht mehr mit dem verzweifelten kleinen Jungen in Verbindung gebracht werden will.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Okay, that's adorable. I loved it.
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
ooooh! i want to know more! i want to see peter figure it out! well...i guess this is a good place to stop, but still...it leaves something to be desired. still, i liked it a lot! good job! :)
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh, I love how you fitted the past into the present - I did wonder if the last boy might be Peter, so glad that it was! Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Just re-read this and it is still as sweet the second time aorund. I wish you would consider a follow up.
pechika chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww this was beautiful
melles chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Just discovered this bittersweet story and I absolutely love it! Interesting thought to let Neal and Peter meet several years ago. It really fits. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you will write some more?
MaraJade chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was very cute!

I wish you write more, because I really love it
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love stories like this, delightful
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thank you so much for this. It was lovely and heartbreaking (in a good way;)) I'm Kriadydragon, just so you know.
joy2190 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Such a sweet story, I wish you would continue it.
govgal chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Nicely done.
Deanlovr chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love this story ! I soooo want to read when Peter realizes that the kid was Neal...More ? ;-)