Reviews for The Seat of the Magpie
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
Really not feeling renaming faithful as nemesis, and that's not a name alanna would use. And why is this abandoned?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
I seriously don't get why people put faithful in the story and then give him a different name. What's the point? His name is faithful, not nemesis, or viv, or claw, or any of the many other absurd names he's been given in fanfiction. It's honestly really annoying
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
This is amazing! Creativity at its best, almost completely original fanfiction, though those words may just be oxymoron. Still, one more writing to add to those I wish will be finished.
Aliit Vodeson chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Finished! But the story's not! Please, oh please get back to it! I am hanging off of my seat, I need to know what happens to Gary and Ela!
Aliit Vodeson chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Well, I was planning to finish reading until I wrote a review, but I can't hold myself back any longer! You are amazing! The characters seem so real, so actually possible (unlike other convent ones)! I'm loving everything so far!

One thing, you could put dashes to seperate the change of viewpoint. It would be less confusing then. Just a suggestion, other then that it has been amazing so far!
Thayet1231 chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
This is a very interesting story... Nice plot twists... I know that you haven't updated in some time (hey, I'm guilty of doing that too) but it would be interesting to see what would happen next to these unfortunate characters
Dancing on the Edge chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Wow, I must say I'm impressed with this story. I just thought you should know that I have read two food Alanna Goes to the Convent story's (besides this one, which is brilliant, and probably a lot closer to what would have actually happened) and they impressed me with the sheer epicness of Alanna's will to fight (in one she becomes a spy, in the other she meets the local rogue on a trip to town and learns fighting from him untill she gets so good she BECOMES the rogue). This is certainly a good story however, and very unconventional. I love how you are portraying George, he, Aly, Beka, and Rosto (all similar to or related to him) are my favorite Tortal characters. I look forward to reading more of the resistance movements, and I love Essy's streangth, it's really amazing. I look forward to reading more, update soon.
Lacrymose chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
MUCH better. actually enjoyable as opposed to stupid as hell.

love it.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
Please tell me you're going to update eventually. This is really very good.
Lady Mage chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
Very interesting. I'm surprised Alanna didn't blush or something.

Lady Mage chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
Nice. Very very nice. I wonder if Alanna will cooperate? Probably, seeing as the goddess said the theif...

Hmm...

Lady Mage chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Yes, it probably was foolishness. Smart girl.
Lady Mage chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
He doesn't trust her. I'll bet my whole ear collection... lol

Nice job,

Lady Mage chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Ooh. Very nice! I love the details. This is such a realistic story! Keep it up!
Lady Mage chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
OOH. I wouldn't have thought that the convent would have done that. Surely Roger couldn't have been THAT stupid?

Anywho, you've done a very nice job. It's real realistic and all.