Reviews for Cosplay
LeviathanReaper chapter 12 . 1/23
I love your cosplay stories! They're awesome!
listeninggame chapter 12 . 1/5
Yay! They have a sequel. Why did you break them up?
listeninggame chapter 9 . 1/5
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed to the other chapters. This is so good!
amasongrain chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Yes! There is a sequel. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read... and probably the first one that I've ever reviewed almost all of the chapters for. :D ONTO THE SEQUEL!
amasongrain chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
That was...um...fast paced. The way you had Jade's character/personality sort of flipped was interesting. And yeah...
amasongrain chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Yes, it complicates things very much... oh well. You'll deal with it in what... two chapters? Yep. And on to the next epically amazingly chapter of this story *u*
amasongrain chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
:D and every little thing seems to be a-okay. And then more problems arise... ._.
amasongrain chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
You jolted me out of that trance last chapter, but alas, I went right back in it while reading this one.
amasongrain chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I feel like crying now...why why why. But I'm smiling... the thing with Zatana and Robin was cute, not as sad... and will Wally ever forgive her... probably... :'( why do you do this to your fans {answer} (character/plot development)...oh I really hate my brain sometimes. It was interesting. Wonder what'll happen next. :)
amasongrain chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Now this trance is getting annoying -in a good way. I'll probably end up reviewing a whole paragraph once I get to the end, though. :D :D :D :D Bye.
amasongrain chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Still in that trance that your story put me in. It's perfect with Sportsmaster...but why is he even there... guess I'll find out later.
amasongrain chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
It's like I'm in a trance. Skipping this review. Going to next chapter. :D
amasongrain chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
This is beautiful. You incorporated the first episode w/ Artemis and... voila. Why was he bringing his beach stuff with him... well, onto the next chapter. I'm pretty sure it will explain it... hey, I'm getting better at reviewing... don't think I feel as awkwardly placed now...
amasongrain chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is an amazing AU story first chapter. All ready hooked. I mean it isn't anything I;ve heard of before, this idea... it completely blows my mind. Will read the next chapters... and thankfully it's complete... because if I waited for updates I might (probably) lose interest or jump into another fandom...anyways... They are all pretty in character to me... and Wally and Robin as nerds is just perfectly written, yep... I almost never review and now I feel all awkward... bye then :)
Kat1930 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
I loved it sooooo much! Best fanfiction I have read in a long while! *she says checking the clock only to realize that she has exactly four hours until she needs to get up* That was great! Bye- Bye