Reviews for What Forever Means
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/6
Sexy and yummy
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Holy hell. Haha hot damn.
ebs45 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I definitely agree with dazzlingrockstar below me. I had to take a freaking cold shower after this!

Lots of love

dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OH. MY. GOD! That is the hottest, dirtiest sex scene I have EVER read. *speechless and turned on as hell*...damn!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Aah, that was deliciously filthy and I loved it! I'm thrilled that you picked up this prompt.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh god, that was sooo hot. I am so unbelievably thankful the writing bug bit you with this prompt. There aren't many that could make it so freaking good. It was perfectly hot and dirty and had such a yummalicious pairing.

Great job.
bbbee chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, sweet. First time together with absolutely no barriers. :) Tender and steamy! Nice.

Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Whohoo! :) Man, that was awesomely sexy. :)
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
HOLY FUCKING JIZZBALLS! That was so damn hot! I love everything that you write but your PWP things really make me squirm!

Great job bb! LOVED IT!

TKegl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Holy crap that was FILTHYDIRTYHOT! *fans self* I think I need a moment...
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved the pairing, and wow! Unbelievably hot!
izziey chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 12/27/2011

RMH...If you felt like makin' a mini-comeback just to write that, then I'm prepared to fall at your feet & let you do what you will with me! :) lol

That had to be THE HOTTEST slash fic I've EVER READ on here!

You just made my pimpage for 'WICKED ONE-SHOT WEDNESDAY' on my blog! Anyone who doesn't read this after I pimp it out is nuts!

(I hope RL is calming down & 2012 will be bright for you!)
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Omg you are brilliant. That was beyond words. Thank you!

Ann Marie xx
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow, that was dirty and hot-2 of my favorite things. It was great to read your writing again. We've missed you, too! Thanks for the great story. I hope things get better for you.