Reviews for A New Life
Mahin chapter 19 . 8/27
Thank you for posting such an amazing story.I loved it.I think you are a very good writer.I have read tons of other 'Rio Fanfiction' stories,some of the stories of other authors are a bit better than yours but yor chapters and your story is larger than any other thats why I love that you know Rio is MY FAVOURITE ANIMATED MOVIE EVER writing and posting.
ThunderBird9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I've read the whole story, it's amazing! The only thing it's that u've got some mistakes with grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and sometimes you repeat what the characters are doing, but with errors and all you have made an amazing fanfiction. Thanks! And keep going! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
funny thing i not good at writing lemons ether its not my type of style this is one of the best Rio fanfics i've read. good thin its not a lemon like every other story i read about Rio well wrote good plot and got tie-ins very good story and theres a lot left!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
I think ur fight thingy was AMAZING AND EPIC I ️ U and ur stories (no I'm not gay people)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I luv this so much meu amigo
nick chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Are you thinking of making any other stories I like your stories
doge chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
Such good wow
Xerion chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hmm.

-Xerion
Assassin's Creed Master chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
This was without a doubt one of the best rio stories I have ever read on fanfiction. The whole romantic story of Blu and Jewel while they were in the aviary story was great, and the one how Blu protected was great too.

The whole story of Jewel's family being alive was certainly a surprising twist too. Jollo was also an interesting villain to see, but he was cruel for harming members of his own family. I wonder if he will one day return to seek vengeance on them.

But apart from that, I see Blu and Jewel are now on their way to parenthood, and I like the names you have gave them. I hope they can have a peaceful life in the jungle of Rio de Janeiro.

Anyone loved the story, and if I had to give it a rating, I would give it 9.5 out of 10. Good job.
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Yeah I pretty much liked this chapter too. I knew that they v were thinking about having kids.
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This was very well written. Farewells don't last forever either so I'm pretty sure Linda will appear in another chapter.
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was a really nice introduction to the trilogy.
case chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
The romance wasn't rushed and I agree with u on the lemons keep up the greet work and also 2014 Rio 2 is coming out so be prepare
Techno117 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Very nice, i have just started to read these and liked how u threw in the time when Blu was a chick.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
I loved this story. I think now this is just my opinion but maby u should try a lemon. u did amazing on the emotion, the love etc (BUT IT IS YOUR CHOISE) cant what to read the other story if its there . I will read this story over and over again with no intention of it getting boaring. i don't much tell people this but when i read a story that I like I can make a movie of it in my head. u made a exilent story. peace :)