Reviews for The Jinchuriki Hanyou
Cranky Monkey 699 chapter 8 . 6/22/2019
Yuugito had heterochromia. 1 yellow eye and I can’t remember if the other was green or blue but I think blue. Awesome story so far by the way
SPark681 chapter 30 . 5/10/2017
Nice story gotta wonder how the second part will be anyways keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I'm leaving idiot.. Who in the right mind would be able to take down a demon? A shinobi? Yes. But at this time during peace? No. Fucking retard. And jinchuuriki means power of the human sacrifice. You mean to say there is a species called the power of the human sacrifice? Has autism affected you this greatly? How dissapointing. No doubt a lot of others also hope to god you die a painful death because you added another person into the list of idiots here in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
" oh let's skin it a fuck the remains!? Come humans it's a godsend!? " exactly what I'm seeing dumbass. You really had to write this? Really? Your idea of a great story? I'm sorely dissapointed, no potential at all. Jokes aside I'm not kidding. Seriously read this yourself and tell yourself. Does this story makes sense? Or does it burn down orphanages? I think it's the latter. Mainly because how autistic one writer here thinks it's such a great idea to skin a half human? Sound like a wonderful idea! No not really. I just can't get over the fact how retarded this looks. All I can picture is naruto being skinless saying " oh hey they took my pelt! God damn humans. Always being so cruel ~ " well im gonna go now. I'm probably not the first one to call you a dumbass btw. Also add the naruto fans that add up in the millions and include the half a million writers and readers who love naruto. Call you a dumbass. Along with looking at you in disgust. I'm no naruto fan.. But it's obvious people will hate you for this one.
Nameless Namer chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
One thing to critic about this awesome sauce story is you using as again and again and again and again. Since works or especially since is even better. Maybe mix up the word combo a bit. Otherwise interesting development, good plot, aaaaand I love how you worked Minato in there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Why'd ya make Naruto a centaur with fox legs?
whitefang4578 chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
U know its an interesting fact that hanyou mothers while giving birth dont die but turn into hanyou themselves, bit its still a cool fanfiction to read. Right now im reading and eating ramen, to of my favorite things in the world!

I love ramen 4 ever out.
Renee Dance chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Nice, interesting so far, and well written.
Kouryou chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
One question, why would you make Rasengan fire? It's a Fuuton jutsu. (Wind)
Kouryou chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
P.S. it's Konohagakure, Danzo, and Killer Bee is an ox.
Kouryou chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Just to tell you, ototo means little brother, not nii-san, that's just short for onii-san, and it's not chun, it's chan, annd just to tell you, 'Orochi' means snake, how do you think Orochimaru got his name? Naga actually means 'chief', or 'boss'... P.S. little sister is really imoto, not nee-chan.
elysenjazz chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I love the fact that they can talk to dogs
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Wow
LunaArchery chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
can't wait for the sequel :)
LunaArchery chapter 29 . 9/13/2012
That was epic and worth the wait :D