Reviews for Alpha Luna
Shadow315 chapter 26 . 1/23
Awwwwwwwwwww! i LOVED it! Very nice!
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 1/23
Oooo! I don't think I've read this one before! I like so far!

going to read the rest!
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
This was a great story. :)
Elivira chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
That was great! I really enjoyed it! I feel really bad though, I keep commenting little things that you either changed or got wrong *coughBranisaChristiananddoesn'tbelieveinthespirits, likeChalesdoescough*... Sorry

Still though I really enjoyed your writing style and your OCs were crafted well, they didn't stick out like a sore thumb. The only one that I thought needed some work was T.J. But even he was fine.

I'm so sad it's over!
Elivira chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
Is the baby going to be a wolf? I think I remember reading at some point that only the fully human ones survive, but then again, it is Piper...
Elivira chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
Great chapter! Piper is badass!

I'm assuming that the expecting women were the human wives of some of the wolves, right? Because female werewolves can't have kids. The child would die when they change.
Elivira chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Ha! Great! I love Piper, she's so funny.

I think Bran and Leah have been together much longer than twenty years though. I think I remember Bran mentioning that two years after Charles' mother died Bran's wolf decided that he needed a new mate to help with controlling himself. Charles is at least 200yrs old and I'm pretty sure his mother died in childbirth. That would mean that Bran and Leah have been together for a very long time.

How has be put up with her for that long?! But then again even though it's obvious that they aren't in love of anything, their wolves have recognized eachother as mates... Whatever I DEFINITALY think that Bran needs a new mate. Piper is great! Oh and one other thing I noticed. You said that Tag was keeping Bran away? That makes sense only if Bran was not acually trying very hard to get her alone. even Asil, who is very old and dominate in his own right, cannot disobey a direct order from the Marrok.

Also I have a question. In the books Bran doesn't seem like the kind of person who would put up with some of the bullshit (though very comical) that Piper pulls, especially in the first chapter when she physically atacks him. Though Bran may apear unassuming, he is the most dominate werewolf in North America. Did he put up with her physical attack because she is human and therefore no real threat?

Well I guess all of the things that I pointed out could be just chalked up to the fact that this is Fanfiction and some things need to be changed so that the idea can work...

This was by no means a flame, I love it when readers give me constrictive criticism. Spery this was so long... I love the story! It's so hard to find a good fanfiction in both this category and the Mercy Thompson.
WheresMyBones chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Good story
Kaci2316 chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Love it! I think you should write another story but this time about Brady and Mack. That would be sooooooo good! Love your story and love your character Piper. Please write more!
Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
AHHHH! I'm so excited I found your story! I read it once along time ago and it was soooooo wonderful! I read it once fell in love with your story but stupid me I didn't save it :( But Now I have found it again and the first thing I'm going to do is save it! This is such a wonderful story! You should write a book! Thank you! I can't wait it read it again!
pswann chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
Such a satisfying story. Thank you for giving Bran his own real voice.
sandy huff chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
I'm a professional journalist, so I know how hard you've worked on this story. It's good, very good. But the lack of editing put some jarring elements into it that stopped the flow. Using the word rouge when you meant rougue. Using a singular noun when referring to several items. All these tiny mistakes aren't fatal, especially for a young writer. You haven't had time to soak up grammatical and punctuation rules.
The solution is easy - find a couple of beta readers. Maybe not your best friends, but an English major or editor. I'll do it for free. But do have your work edited by someone who has strong English skills. You're too good a writer to let these tiny mistakes degrade your work. Keep writing, kiddo!
smiler411 chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
This was a really good fic, I enjoyed all the characters a lot and spent loads of time laughing. Best thing I've read in quite sometime.
Biblio388 chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
This is an excellent fic. The story is interesting and pulls the reader in. The characters come to life and make everything come together. I really enjoyed reading it.
NabikiB chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Okay, I ignored the bad spelling until I found this: Obewonkanobe

It's a name, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Do not mess with the Jedi.