Reviews for D was for Detriment
I want more! This was SO good! You're such a good writer... :D
anderpson chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ahhhhh, this is amazing!
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my gosh that was unbelievably hot. Whew.. I could practically see that whole scene.. very good! :)
DD chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow... Just... Wooooooow. That was hot. Just saying. Jesus... *fans myself*
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'd leave you a review, but the first rule of Fight Club is...

Just kidding, I am totally leaving a review! Loved how hot both Kurt and Blaine were. They are beasts. Sebastian is so gonna get his ass kicked one of these days and I can't wait to see it. Both Kurt and Blaine have muscles. My one wish for "The First Time" is that they had been shirtless. Was that too much to ask?

Loved Kurt doing pushups and Blaine's visual imagery of him doing something else. And rimming. And shower sex. HOT DAMN. Ok, gonna go take a cold shower now.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
HOT! DAMN! HOT-DAMN! lol. I am struck speechless by the sheer sexiness of this fic. Usually rough sex isn't my thing but you made me like it. How DARE you?
inukimeko chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow that was really really good. I love the details in the beginning like kurt's pushups and the details in their fight. I only wish glee would actually show shirtless Kurt and Blaine fighting. *drools*

The smut was awesome too. It was so hot and passionate. Great job! :)

-Jessica
mockingjay23 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
sweet fuck that was hot... is it weird i wish i was a gay guy so i could have rough sex? jesus christ
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow that was incredible
cole5148 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Loved it!
Mia chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Best. Car. Ride. Ever! Well, for you that is.

I can't exactly remember what got us on this subject, I remember talking about how I thought Blaine's line, "Which I obviously can't talk about," so hot... anyways...

THIS FIC WAS SO HOT.

Oh my goodness, ahhhhhhh.

Though I can't imagine all that pain. For me I'd be all, okay, this is hurting, can we take it down a notch? Or five. But Kurt and Blaine are animals, man.
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i loved it :3
OnlyOneLover chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was outstandingly written. Well done.
Rommy chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Best fight club fic ever! I love their intention! soo hot!