Reviews for Of Nightmares and Lullabies
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/14
I am sorry but ha. God? What happened to their daughter was a sick man. Not some super natural bs.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Heartbreaking story, wonderfully written.
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Amazing story despite the tragic circumstances. Thank you for sharing.

Ms Torres
xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The most depressing story. I regret I read it.
k80cue chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hi

I am writing this with tears streaming down my face, so is it wrong to say that I liked this story in the sense that it was written in such away that you felt Edward and Bellas pain and hopelessness but also the strength that they gave each other.

I kept hoping that Renesmee would be found safe and sound, but at the same time knowing that it wasnt going to happen.

I am pleased that they managed to pull together and get through the hard times together.

Not sure if this review makes sense or if it will come off as insensitive with me saying that I liked it but its not meant that way.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Every parents worst nightmare

Well done

Reb
DivineInspiration chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It still breaks my heart, but I'm so happy you wrote it. Not only because I get to mention a certain sticker again (hehe), but mostly because awesome stories - whether they're happy or sad - deserve to be written.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Really really sad.
PrincessCullen21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That story is terribly sad! Why would y make such a sad and hurtful story when there I people out there that have lost their children that way or to an illness.

My overall review is that u shouldn't have wrote that story, I cried when I read the bit about god taking children away and why he would do it.
PrincessCullen21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011

BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Damn that was...damn. I don't even no the right words to describe that but i am crying!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hey Sweets! Very well written story! Just so darn sad and very realistic on Edward's behalf on all his emotions! The blame game is very much a big part when something tragic happens like this. Thanks so much for sharing this piece of work. It's a story that I will not forget. Chilly x
edward'sbella17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
so sad. fantastic writing keep up the fantastic work
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
well i'm a sobbing mess. yep. that one hurt. i don't have kids but i've helped raise my three nieces. one is 15 and has already been sexualy assaulted by a boy at school. i can't imagine losing one of my girls like that.
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011