Reviews for My Legacy
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very beautifully written. There is no doubt Jeremy is smiling down on you.
maphie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Heartbreaking.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Just...wow! Such a sad story. So wonderfully written. Very heartbreaking. I'm sorry for your loss.
helenemc chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I can see why it won. Not too many stories bring tears to my eyes, but this one did.
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So sad, but so sweet! I am going for the tissues now, cuz the tears won't stop.
Thanx for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
ALS is a horrible disease. My mother's sister-in-law passed away from this. Unfortunately for her, her speech was the very first thing to go. She suffered for years. It is an ugly disease. Your Edward in this one-shot lost his mom at twenty. I lost my father to cancer at twenty. The other horrific disease. As of the beginning of this month, I am now the age my father was when he passed. It has been very surreal to me. I'm only forty-six. Too young. I understand there is the circle of life, but why can't we just go pain free? Suffering is really not necessary. Especially in children. Ugh.
SherieHearts chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This made me so sad. In Australia we call ALS, motor neurones disease. My mother is an assistant in nursing and ended up looking after a woman who was 40, with a 2 year old daughter with the got really close and when she passed it hit my mum really hard. It is a terrible disease, and I'm glad your story is helping make people aware. It was beautiful.
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I can't even put into words the way this made me feel and the emotion it brought out in me. Every time I thought I got my tears under control they just start up again. I cared for a family member who died from ALS. He's been gone for 9 years and it still makes my heart ache for him like it was yesterday. Thank you for writing this and sharing your experience.
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Heartbreaking - just so sad. I am sobbing but how beautiful. So much live.
Jillybeans122 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Of my gosh! So sad!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very touching! You deserved the tissue award. I'm scouring my house for tissues right now..
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Needed a BOX of Kleenex at the end of this.
twigirl10 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I can't say how much this has affected me ! I dont think I've felt this much pain for a character in a very long time now.
The way you wrote it is beautiful ... I have always loved every Edward I have come across while in fan-fiction but this Edward is gonna stay for a long time with me, if not forever.
Twilight-Girl23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful. This had me sobbing by the end of it!
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
OMG I see why you won the tissue award bc I cried so hard reading this..it was so beautifully written and so heart felt.. such a touching story..