Reviews for Act of Love
brassholio chapter 27 . 9/17
This was excellent, I absolutely loved it. Now it's after midnight and I'm going to be tired at work tomorrow after reading it all, but it's worth it. I'm going to check out your other stories tomorrow.
Jezziez81 chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
This is one of the most beautiful written Mystrade I have read so far. Love it!
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
Jesus christ. I was crying as soon as I started reading this chapter. Damn you and your brilliant writing skills
tomboyphoenix chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
awesome and really sweet, i like that mycroft got to be happy with lestrade neither of them seem to be allowed that kind of happiness normally, it was a nice change and they make an incredibly cute couple, well done ;)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
This was fantastic. Oh how I luaghed so hard at the image of greg throwing sherlock over his shoulder that so needs to happen. Loved the entire fic. And soon ill read the sequel
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
Oh how I adore you for this. The image of sherlock hiding under the covers with his big brother at his side is too cute how I wish that could've been drawn
Puggle chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
For quite a while through tearful eyes I didn't like you very much but that doesn't mean that I still feel the same now and didn't absolutely love this piece of writting. Really beautifully done. Thank you so much for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
I loved this story ! I thought I'll die from the suspens and I'm so glad there's a happy end... Even if you manage a cliff... I'm going for the sequel
Ednor chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
I love this story it was really amazing. I hope there will be a sequel. can't wait to read it.
Angelpoppet chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
Utterly brilliant. The twist with Sherlock was well thought out & believable. Now, I adore Sherlock, but I wanted to beat him to a bloody pulp for what he did!

One thing I found slightly disturbing, though it was obviously vital to the plot, was Sherlock's child-like behaviour and lack of understanding. He came across as a slightly retarded kid which made his relationship with John seem a bit, well, icky.
Let'sSaveTheUniverse chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I FOUND IT! I read this on archiveofourown and I couldn't find it again and now I have and I'm so happy...

Ahem. Sorry. But this is really, really, really good. I just... love it. So much.
AkiraNatsume chapter 27 . 3/6/2012
4 against two plus Parker and Athena? Do the sequel please! More! Get Sherlock and John married, Greg and MyCroft married.
Yami's Aibou chapter 27 . 2/21/2012
I just devoured this over the course of a few hours (not all at once but it was still a considerable amount of time) and I don't regret a single moment of it. This is absolutely freaking amazing, and I decided to use the time I could be using to immediately diving into the sequel (despite it being 3 in the morning my time) to let you know just how amazing this is. I thought your characterizations were all spot on, and the plot brilliantly woven together. I was trying to figure out how you would save Mycroft (since I knew if the existance if a sequel) but I was surprised (pleasantly) by your fix. Every twist made perfect sense even though I wasn't expecting it at all. You have an incredible grasp on the English language, and managed (I think so, anyways) to convey everything you wanted to perfectly. For the next few days I will probably be occupied reading the rest of your works on here. Thank you for sharing your brilliant writing with this humble website and its readers.

This is probably the longest review I've ever written on this site but damn if your writing isnt worth it.

One last thing, if you were published I would read it. I would read it again and again. And again. And probably a few more times after that. Because it would be awesome.

Okay, I'm going to go read the rest of your stuff now. Yes. Good.
Shay426 chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
"Not bad-looking." She smiled a little. "Nice clothes. Pale. A little thin but not scrawny. Dark hair. Maybe thirty."

angrycupoftea chapter 27 . 2/1/2012
Great job, I loved the story. I swear I wanted to slap Sherlock the entire time he was there though; I still can't believe he did that to poor John. Can't wait to go read the sequel XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »