Reviews for Misconception
Rox chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I'm not sure about the movie, but the book has the cheerleader's name down as Mindy Pinkerton. Sounds a bit off. I like Traci better, lol.
Stencil Your Heart chapter 9 . 3/16/2004
Ok, I was too lazy to review all those chapters, so let's recap. Traci: I hope she gets run over by and extremely large bulldozer. Don't worry, nobody will miss her. Except maybe Luis, but he'll get over it. Annie: Um... the whole rah-rah girl thing kind of caught me off gaurd. Her cheer was awesome, though! Connie is still a witch and I wish to beat her with a very heavy pole. *sighs* Well, now that that's over your chapters we all REALLY good so hurry up and update!
Stencil Your Heart chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh...my God. Julie and Connie are such witches. My God. Poor Luis! Well, onto the next chapter!
FlatOutCrazy chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I love this story! Are you going to update soon? It's been ages. There arern't enough Luis stories. But yeah, it's really good, I really like it! PLEASE update soon!
adoptedsin chapter 9 . 3/18/2003
Honestly... I love it! That's brilliant stuff. I haven't read fanfiction in a long while, so I'm glad to have started off with such a wonderful story. Write more soon!
Joyful chapter 9 . 8/13/2002
Star, you rock my socks! I totally love this chapter! More! Pweese?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2002
sorry for my language but connie is such a bitch and a slut.

first adam then averman?

why don't she just fuck the whole team and get it over w/
Nicci chapter 9 . 8/11/2002
Ok, Luis is a cutie, Annie is funny, and Kevin Smith makes awesome movies and I only don't think that cos I'm from NJ. So, I like this story, yeah...I hope to see more soon.

xoxo

Nicci
Joyful chapter 7 . 5/24/2002
More! And why is Traci such a bitca? Poor Luis! He needs Julie! Hehehe.
mulaNa chapter 7 . 5/24/2002
Traci's sick.I might not be a big fan of Luis but how could she?She's still a bitch(sorry)even when she's not can Connie be so calm after Luis found let Guy break up with Connie.

So far,it's it up
Christina TM chapter 6 . 5/24/2002
Whoa, Connie and AVERMAN? I don't think Connie likes Averman that much at all...I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Graceful Fall chapter 7 . 5/23/2002
What a twist! What happens next? What's going on? Oh the suspense! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Victory Thru Tears chapter 7 . 5/23/2002
*wonders if she should take offense to the comment 'rah-rah girl'...realizes that it's completely true and starts to laugh* Oh, Luis! You're so much better straight than gay. *glares at Star and Steph* You should just stick with Traci! *realizes what she's just said and hits herself* I think I should stay in my own head...

Victory Thru Stars
Stepherz chapter 7 . 5/23/2002
*shrieks* Oh no! Luis is too sweet... he should have left that idiot 'rah-rah' girl to retch her way home! *snarls* I hope she gets a massive hangover *cackles*
Stepherz chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
lmao! That's great! Star, I love you for writing this fic - And I'm glad I got you hooked on Luis! Awesome... Connie and Les.. *laughs hysterically*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »