Reviews for Intoxicated
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 7/20
J'aime bien et je pense que tu as raison sur ton avis toute les fics sur gohan au lycée sont les mêmes a part quelques détails et vu que c'est gratuit, il n'y a pas a proprement de plagiat.
rockstone5390 chapter 1 . 2/7
"Eat something- eat some of the things, not everything." Bahaha! Gohan grew a pair, interesting.

Fun story. Well done.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Yeah, this was another good story. I don't know what the heck people are talking about you stealing the idea from Ten Steps to Sexual Prowess or whatever that fic was called. You had them play a game that was used there. I don't see people complaining whenever truth or dare is used. Anywayz, this was cute. I liked the way Gohan blushed with that last never-have-I-ever question about his wet dreams haha. So, yeah, another great one shot. I can't imagine how embarassing that would be for Videl, thank goodness it was just the three of them. Not embarassed because she'd be ashamed that Gohan thought about that with her, just, it's kinda awkward lol.
shogun chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i wouldn't say you stole all of it, just all the story telling devises.
Vagtastic voyage chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Just for the record guys, this is fan fiction... None of the authors own anything in the stories they write at all, period, ever... It would be against every copywrite/intellectual property law ever written for any fan fiction author to claim any sort of legal ownership over anything written in a fan fiction story because every single fan fiction story is, by definition(considering that it is FAN fiction), standing on the pillars of someone else's creation... This forum for creative expression would not even exist were it not for the many, many, many authors willing to be inspired by someone else's creation(in this case DBZ) and desire to put there own spin on it, god knows that every author writing DBZ stories doesn't have express permission from Toriyama, or Toei, etc. to create fics. Anyone who has massive problems with "stolen" fan fiction stories needs to seriously re-evaluate reading fan fictions at all, on top of everything I stated above, this would be a much sparser medium if authors didn't get ideas and inspiration from other fics created by other authors.
Gabby chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
The way I see it, who cares what you did. As long it is a good story and I can get some laughs in it, I really don't care. And nobody else should either. Plus, everybody has to be inspired by something!
Gabby chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
AAAAWWWW! PS: I love that game!
Lets Random chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great short fic that I thoroughly enjoyed. Also the anon-reviewer was stupid, your fic is completely different but just as good as the ten steps.
perfectlyderranged chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Such a cute story i really enjoyed it :)
ComCoddyL chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Honestly I would never listen Anonymous reviewers. After reading Ten Steps, the only similarities were the party and the game other than that, there is not much. Don't take this the other way, I enjoyed both stories and both stories are very different. The one and only thing refraining me from posting my fics is cause people might flame that the ideas were stolen from others, instead of inspired.
MRMenaMRM chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Wow! That's a new low! I mean when I heard that they accused you of this I became curious so I read that story and it sounds nothing like it! Both stories have so much potential and I really enjoyed themXD And you definately have a point there! All the field trip fics are almost all the same except for some changes here and there but still come on! This is fanfiction so we should all get the chance to write! Flaming is ok but only if they have a reason to!
Furiael chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
It's fun when the one who is making the accusation isn't capable of showing his/her face. Just a coward who can't assume the consequences of the actions. *Rolls eyes*

I had to read the mentiones "base" fic, and I must say that, even if there are similarities, they aren't the same. You have build a pretty good reputation on the community due to your fics, but don't let that people like this affect you. You did good by leaving things clear, explaining the base for your fic, and this issue can be solved. If this person keeps flaming... there will be trouble. *shakes fist*
Dr. Blue22 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Especially when the accuser doesn't have the balls to show their name... Or even spell the story correctly. ...Prowess"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
did u ask the author of "ten steps to sexual prowress" if you could steal her fic?
No Name chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was actually pretty funny.