Reviews for Maybe This Christmas
DISAPPOINTMENT
Lill kensi off shes a bitch and this is just another boring kensi focus fanfic where once again SHE is hurt.

So pathetic that ncis la fanfictions are all so predictable cause they all end up bout her and her getting hurt 24/7
Im done dragging on now and kensi is just getting more and more annoying and so is the OC
Kensi is the only one who does the hurting so sicl of everyone always threating Deeks not to hurt HER but never kensi on not to hurt him.

But thats about right cause deeks feelings have never matter to anyone on the team
Kensi is actually very annoying
In this think I'm done
Kensi should know what a control freak looks like as after all she is one
Hate kensi so much
I wish kensi was part of another team too so i wouldn't have to look for DEEKS fanfics and constantly find KENSI fanfics
IWantToBeBoldWithYou chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Haha the fact that this actually kind of happened makes me happy:) loved the Densi ice skating scene
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
keep louise around and forget about kensi
RhondaLara chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
Thank YOU! LOVED YOUR STORY! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TWO WERE PRACTICING THEIR DANCE...
ananova chapter 48 . 11/23/2013
I really, really loved this story, from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing, I'm glad everyone got their happy ending here. Can't wait to see what else you've written, if it's even half as good as this fic then it's got to be amazing.
ananova chapter 40 . 11/22/2013
Just found this fic and been spending all day reading it. I'm really enjoying it. I really like Louise and I liked the whole thing with ghost Macy, though I wish there had been a bit more closure there for Callen. Will Kensi remember to give Callen Macy's message? I hope everything works out for Hetty and the rest of the team. I don't think Callen's going to like being in charge, he likes working in the field too much to enjoy being stuck behind a desk all day, and if that happens what will happen to the rest of the team.

But what finally made me comment instead of waiting to the end of the fic was what you said about Jada. I totally agree with you. I'm actually surprised there aren't more fics dealing with Sam's wife finding out about Jada or if there are I haven't found any. I know this was written before we learned just who his wife is, but I can't help but hope that one day they'll bring Jada back on to the show and we'll see Michelle's reaction. They did leave the door open with her brother working his way to America in order to kill her and Sam. So while I know that you likely don't have her as an agent here, I can't wait to see how you have her deal with Sam's indiscretions.

Really enjoying this story and can't wait to see where you went with it. Thanks so much for sharing.
F Maurice chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I sense the random plot bunny because you mentioned it! :)
F Maurice chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Well, I'm glad Marty found Louise in law school. But if he didn't tell Kensi at first, he just wants to make her jealous. And I agree, both Marty and Kensi have a few more obstacles to overcome before they get on even ground.