Reviews for Maybe This Christmas
Lelo07 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Haha the fact that this actually kind of happened makes me happy:) loved the Densi ice skating scene
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
keep louise around and forget about kensi
RhondaLara chapter 48 . 6/15/2014
ananova chapter 48 . 11/23/2013
I really, really loved this story, from start to finish. Thank you so much for sharing, I'm glad everyone got their happy ending here. Can't wait to see what else you've written, if it's even half as good as this fic then it's got to be amazing.
ananova chapter 40 . 11/22/2013
Just found this fic and been spending all day reading it. I'm really enjoying it. I really like Louise and I liked the whole thing with ghost Macy, though I wish there had been a bit more closure there for Callen. Will Kensi remember to give Callen Macy's message? I hope everything works out for Hetty and the rest of the team. I don't think Callen's going to like being in charge, he likes working in the field too much to enjoy being stuck behind a desk all day, and if that happens what will happen to the rest of the team.

But what finally made me comment instead of waiting to the end of the fic was what you said about Jada. I totally agree with you. I'm actually surprised there aren't more fics dealing with Sam's wife finding out about Jada or if there are I haven't found any. I know this was written before we learned just who his wife is, but I can't help but hope that one day they'll bring Jada back on to the show and we'll see Michelle's reaction. They did leave the door open with her brother working his way to America in order to kill her and Sam. So while I know that you likely don't have her as an agent here, I can't wait to see how you have her deal with Sam's indiscretions.

Really enjoying this story and can't wait to see where you went with it. Thanks so much for sharing.
F Maurice chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I sense the random plot bunny because you mentioned it! :)
F Maurice chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Well, I'm glad Marty found Louise in law school. But if he didn't tell Kensi at first, he just wants to make her jealous. And I agree, both Marty and Kensi have a few more obstacles to overcome before they get on even ground.
F Maurice chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Wow! Is Louise Marty's cousin, stepsister, what?
F Maurice chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Kensi definitely won't be happy for a while anyway. I really want to know about Marty's relationship with Louise.
F Maurice chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I hope you explain the relationship between Louise and Marty soon.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
It's not that I don't like Louise. I just think Kensi and Marty are meant to be.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Oh, boy. I guess Kinsey will have some competition with Louise, but somehow I think Deeks is just trying to make her jealous. We'll see.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Ha! Macy really knows how to push Kensi's pressure points. Good for Marty for holding Kensi up on the ice.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Very interesting. And I agree with Crackfic bunny - it will be interesting to see Macy throughout this story although she could "get lost" at certain points.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
More and more twists! I may have to read this chapter over. I'll pick it up another night.