Reviews for Saiyan King
lucariosgirl22 chapter 38 . 4/23
yay love these stories.
Trunks and Goten
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
No offence but that first part made me laugh so hard I think my a** fell off. And good for you for getting the lyrics right.
Hdluv chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Hold up... If Gohan is Raditz's son and Trunks is Goku's son in this fanfic, That makes them cousins. So if they are going to be mates, wouldn't that be incest? I mean I normally ship Truhan, but when they're family? Nope. No can do. Sorry , I can't read this fic anymore knowing that cousins are lovers. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that incest is really disturbing. Plus Raditz is a dickhead and is royalty at the same time. Meh at least Gohan is a ssj.
Taraen chapter 38 . 2/21/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I loved reading this fanfiction! I was listening to the songs from Lion King and smiling so much, because it was awesome!
So thank you, for that great idea

Tala
VAGETA101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
LOVE IT! SO I BEEN DRAWING MY FAVORITE NINTENDO 3DS GAMES LATELY AND I'VE HAD ALOT OF IDEAS TO DRAW AND COLOR MY OWN DBZ CROSSOVER 3DS GAMES! SO HERES MY GAMEs I'M CREATING

1: title: DRAGON BALL Z BIG BAND BASH!
how to play: the z-warriors's life turns into a famous career as they enter a world full of bands! help the z-warriors sing and dance to get high scores and evry time you complete a level, you get a prize from your boss. so get onstage with the z-gang and help them have the life of a lifetime!

2: VAGETA AND THE CHIPMUNKS: THE SQUEAKQUEL
how to play: play as vageta, krillin or piccolo in this fun SQUEAKQUEL for the whole famiy! create a stage and coustimize your charecter for your concert! sing along with vageta krillin and piccolo into your mic and keep your crowd up and moving! earn up to 100 coins and use them to unlock new stuff and mini-games! so get up onstage and sing along with vageta and the chipmunks!
mooseliger chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
omg
tearsneverfade chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
I like this lion king/saiyan story it's very different but alos a very good parody of the movie
derp princess chapter 32 . 5/10/2013
lol ketsu means butt in japanese
jjrocx chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
Finally i get to read somthing good so canta wait for the next chapter take your time though
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Please please please update
Guest chapter 31 . 3/8/2013
nice chap and lemon
BlueNyaaa chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Amzing story.
enemiesuandi chapter 31 . 2/24/2013
great chapter! almost done. i wonder what Vegeta will say when he notices the marks? :)
mooseliger chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
awwwwwww so god damn cute