Reviews for Neverland
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I love this. It's the perfect length to tease, but also leaves it open to more in a universe for it.

I also liked the inclusion of Neville.

-Kai
Savvy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This one is very fun! Two of my favorite universes!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is really good.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
beautiful ending :)

i really liked it:) even if I think Harry as a botanist is a joke..xD

kisses!
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Botanist Harry... He never showed a particular zeal for the subject, so it must mean that Neville was the only one who actually agreed to go along with the charade :) I guess living at and fighting for Atlantis is just a pleasant breather for Harry, with all he's been through. Nice oneshot.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Okay, so you're going to kill me, but... I could so read an entire fic based on this premise. Or at least a series of One-Shots. I really, really loved this!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Coooool. This would make such an interesting series of one-shots (wink wink nudge nudge)
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was a believable crossover. I can imagine Neville jumping at the chance to study plants in Pegasus-but as he says, he's not going to stay there. But I'm not sure Harry will really want to go back. He has the anonymity he has craved here. I'm sure most reviewers are asking for more in this universe.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
interesting story...

Harry really needed a break and Neville is one of the best companions he could have _
SHuntress chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
:) A sweet, short, peaceful and enjoyable story.

*chuckles* I never ever expected Nevile to join him.

Greetings SH
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ah, this is good.

Excellent Story!

I'm following other SGA/HP crossovers, and I have to say, this one takes the cake.

Could be because this is complete, and doesn't leave us readers hanging. Could be because it isn't a massive ball of cliche' plotlines I've seen in other stories. Could be something else.

I really like how this is a one-shot and won't need a sequel. In fact, I think, writing more might make it less. Actually, it depends on how future 'updates' and 'additions' are written. If they are a complete story that doesn't depend on reading this one, they might work.

Love how you introduced Harry to Atlantis. Plausible and more muggle than magic. Oh, and the fact Rodney DOES NOT KNOW about magic, nor (if he learns about it), will he be accepting. Plus the observation that 'No one ever STAYS in NeverLand'. Too true.

Was wondering why you started off with a memory of Peter Pan. I guess Petunia and Vernon weren't willing to deny their son 'magic' stories and fairytales - as long as their nephew didn't get any unwanted ideas/thoughts or abilities. Probably one reason Harry slept in the cupboard. Just so much easier to keep track of his preferred entertainment when in his 'room'. No place to hide contraband items.

Carson! Well, he certainly was a medical doctor / genetic researcher. Oh, and the ANCIENT GENE is the MAGIC GENE! Excellent twist (done elsewhere, but presented in a unique way - that, and Atlantis does NOT respond well to 'Their' type of magic).

Of Course Harry Evans would take his best friend Dr. Longbottom with him. Another twist - others bring Hermione, Ron, or nobody. Kudos for doing this differently.

Wonderful story. I like the pace, the writing style (good grammar, good length-not too short, not too long-excellent grasp of scenes, an easy-to-follow plot, and excellent characterization, without throwing every main character in), the plot, and . . . . well, basically everything. Can't find anything to criticize or areas that don't flow or make sense.

Then again, I'm not an editor, nor a harsh critic. Too easy going in real life.

Take care, and God Bless!

Merry Christmas (if you celebrate, If not, substitute the major holiday you do).
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
A fun story to read, and I like how Neville is so excited to be in Atlantis to study plants.