Reviews for Dance With Me
hogwarts.single.rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So cute
BritHummderson chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
fhwiuFNV i think i just died
josephine blue chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
lovely!
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is beautiful.

I don't really have anything else to say. It's just so, so beautiful. The way your sentences flow is stunning. I love your writing style.

Honestly, just gorgeous.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Excuse me while I take my sorry excuse of a life (pshaw, what are you talking about? Of course I don't spend my weekends reading Klaine fanfiction because no one invited me to their party!) So we can FLAIL AND CRY IN THE CORRIDOR. That was seriously beautiful angst.
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful, and so sweet! I loved it :)
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is very poetic. It flows very well and actually gives me a story to fly with, even if there wasn't much dialog until the very end. I love this! So very pretty...ahh.
thepurpleseal chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
CALLED IT! I just KNEW it!

Loved it, it's just soooo cute :D
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is perfect.
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was so beautiful. I love the way you describe things, I felt as if I was right there with them.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is uncannily good. No, I'm sorry. That's not correct. This is flawless and amazing. Charming. Beautiful. Enchanting. Every sentence and phrase flows like poetry. Thank you.
Sparkly Crayola Crayons chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beautiful. Amazing. Elegant. Well written. Adorable ending. PERFECT.
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this, I could actually envision it playing out exactly like this. Cute one-shot!
arainymonday chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I'm pretty sure this is the sweetest thing I've ever read. I'm so glad danicadaisy recommended this one. I didn't think she did one-shots, but I'm so glad I'm wrong about that.
pennilovesstories chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
aww.. that was a very cute idea 3 well written :)