Reviews for Sister of Mine
BloodBlossom88 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Come on! Cliffy and yet you don't update for years! Please update! Though I could understand if ya had writers block... XD

Great chapter though! I couldn't find the first song Danny sang. Was up wi dat? Lol. Peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OH SNAP!
ThePelican chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OmG. THIS IS AWESOME. I love the way the POV changes rapidly in such an elegant fashion. You really nailed Robin's detective skills with the way he immediately recognized his long lost sister. Thank you for including the wall of text that described her clothing... I was curious. And her powers are intention when she broke into the Tower was so clear, especially when she ran away moments afterwards without actually having done anything. It makes her mysterious. Please keep writing forever 3
velvee chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Name- sasha

Age- 16

Gender- female

Race- white/ cacasian

Parents/Legal Guardian- older brother parents are in jail...

Siblings- abusive older brother

Problems(What's wrong with them, optional)- she is adhd but uses that to her ability in the long run

Good or Evil- good!

Hair Color and Style- blue hair and like japanses styled clothing

Eyes- hazel

Outfit/Acessories- black school girl out fit with red bow in her hair

Discription- a bit of an air head but is awesome that way

Hieght/ Weight- petite (not saying her weight) and is about 5'3

Friends- anyone that will talk to her

Enemies- peo

Hobbies/ Interests-

Clique- the weirdo popular manga kids

Boyfriend/ Girlfriend(optional)-

GENDER: Girl

RACE: FRENCH!

PARENTS: Foster mom Lia

SIBLINGS: Older brother Devin and adopted sister Nikey

PROBLEMS: Both parents died in war so they stayed with an uncle Carie. Carie tried to drown devin so savanah stabbed him and ran. they were put for adoption and Lia adopted them but she is afraid of lia hurting her or Devin.

GOOD OR EVIL: Good

HAIR COLOR AND STYLE: Brown with purple at front and streeaks of it in hair. hair always in a pony tail no matter what.

EYES: Bright green..the same as devin or dev as she calls him

OUTFIT: dark blue skinny jeans or baggy jeans with black HETALIA shirt and red or green cloths are black shorts and tank top.

HIEGHT/WEIGHT: 5'6 and 103 puonds

FREINDS: devin, loners, and randome kids from school.

ENEMIES: Any one who is a threat to her or devin.

HOBBIES: Skateboarding, singing, piano, guitar

BOYFRIEND: Never gets close to anyone
teentitansluver chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
yaay cant wait for next chapter but i have a question. is this really a starfire/robin fanfic? well but its still so awesome :)
dude305 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
yay i guessed right.

Please do longer chapters it's no fun when it's this short. I'm verry suprised at how you write slade i have never read story with him like that and i've never thought of him like that either. Hmmm anyway nice chapter and merry christmas
Victoria5624 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I KNEW you were a girl! Yay! My cousin owes me $5! Woo! Erm- haha! So I liked this chapter. It just needs to be... Longer. I feel disappointed... :'(
Sajintmm chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I always wondered how villains spend their days off. I'm really wanting to see what Damian and Ryan will bring to the table
teentitansluver chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
i loveee this story keep up the great work! ty for uploading i was waiting for it :D and i basically skip over the lyrics but i fu like writing them then just go on :) and i think ur a girl
dude305 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
hey

Thanx for updating so fast, glad you got lots of reviews. I like this chapter it was really good i wish it was longer though.

I rather you not put the lyrics in cause i just skip over them anyway but i guess they can be important to put in some times if the song has something to do with the story. I think ur a girl, no offense if your guy, but because you make a big point about just because danny is a girl doesn't mean she can't do some things makes me think your a girl.

Anyway sorry i'm rambling now.

Pretty pretty please update soon!
Double J chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I'm willing to bet that your a girl. I don't know why but I just get the fellin, ya know what I mean? Pluse, when I read what u wrote I hear a girls voice. Not a guys.

Peace Out ~]
ptoridactyl chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
what? you've never seen star wars? *gapes* thats like... not breathing.

hm-... Danny dresses like a boy because she has to, yet i do it because i want to :) SLADE IS GOOFY? LOL XD i seriously couldnt believe what i read... wow hah- XD

LOL i love beast boy XD he always lightens up the mood... THE LINE IS AWESOME!

A) yeah the lyrics for the songs were helpful cuz i didnt know either of those songs...

B) well judging by your name, you could be a girl, since maxxine is a girls name, but i know a girl who has that name who goes by Maxx... on the other hand, you could just have awesome parents, with a weird sense of spelling, hence you being a boy.

based on your personality, you could either 1) a soft boy or 2) a girl who is tomboy-ish... my guess is a girl. if im right (which i think i am) YAY! if not... awkward.
kitty13492 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Love it so far ! Hope you can continue soon!
dude305 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hiya

Okay, you write pretty well and there was only very few spelling mistakes which is awesome and i this will be a really good story.

I read the summary and thought yay that looks good and so far it is (yay!) anyway

Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top update soon!